NSV Walking the Dog

• I have a bad back, and my weight doesn't make it any easier. Since I started my program 3 weeks ago, I've worked really hard and eaten right, and lost 17 pounds, mostly from riding my bicycle. Well, I rode to the store and back today (I almost always ride the bike to the store when I need food...fair trade), and I feel so good and it has helped my back so much that for the first time in months? A year? probably longer...I'm going to take my dog out for a walk. even a short walk is a HUGE leap for me. Wooohooo!
    I'm excited. and thrilled to have all of the success stories here to see that it is possible to get healthier and slimmer.

Thanks All!

Barb
  • YEAH!! We have nearly similar stats across the board and I am definitely feeling it too! What an awesome victory, and I'm sure your dog is psyched too!

Drink in the sunshine (if you have it - we don't!), enjoy the sights, and pat yourself on the back a thousand times!! Way to go!
  • Thanks! It was a most excellent time! Dog is happy and tired and so am I!

Barb
  • Aw, yay, I'm so pleased for you and doggy!
  • That's great news for both you and your doggy!
  • We are both tuckered out today! LOL! Bike riding for me later, rest for Buster. I think the weather is supposed to be yucky on Thursday, so I will walk him again then instead of taking my day off. Gotta ride that bicycle while the weather cooperates this time of year!
    Barb