Need easy lunch ideas

• Well its the beginning of the school year for me and i dont want to eat school food because i think it took a big part in making me 175 pounds. So i need to find easy lunch ideas that are healthy and are easy to make so that i can eat them at school, i would really appreciate it. I really have no clue.
  • Microwave
    Do you have access to a microwave at school? I know our high school has 2 of them for the kids. If so try the lean cuisine or the ww frozen meals. Or even the soup to go that campbell's came out with. Or if you cooked the night before take leftovers and heat them up in the microwave.

Good luck!!!
  • WE HAVE A MICROWAVE BUT IM NOT SURE THE KIDS ARE ALOUD TO USE THEM. SOMETHING HAPPENED IN MY SCHOOL AND NOW WE ARENT ALOUD TO USE IT. BUT I STILL THINK WHAT YOU SAID WAS GOOD. I MIGHT HAVE TO GO WITH COLD FOOD INSTEAD OF WARM. bUT IM STILL OPEN TO MORE SUGGESTIONS. aRE THEIR ANY KIND OF HEALTHY SANDWICHES I CAN MAKE OR ANYTHING ELSE?

• I use D'Italino Light bread, WW points are 1 for two slices. I also pack fruit cups, applesauce cups, carrots, lettuce salads, etc. I do use ice packs to keep things cool in my lunch box. There are microwaves in our building but there is not enought time to get to it, use it, and still eat the food before the kids are done. When they are done we have to be done. DM
  • Uh what about chili or soup in a thermos?
  • I like cup of soups (1 point)
    tuna salad (with ff mayo) lots of lettuce on WW bread
    canned diced peaches, low fat puddings (in one serving sizes)
    I also make the WW banana bread - great for breakfast or snacks
    Melba toast with Laughing Cow cheese
    Dill pickle slices
    Salads
    One of my favourite lunches is: Whole wheat pita filled with salad and ff dressing with a bowl of cup of soup. Very filling and low in points. I keep the salad & dressing separate then put it all together at lunch time. Also keep a bag of prewashed carrots with me.
    Soy crisps & popcorn are good snacks.

Good luck.
  • A container of yogurt with some extra cut up fruit. 2 pts plus 1 pt for the fruit.
    Kashi Go Lean bars are large and 5 pts. I eat half of one for 2 1/2 pts. Choc. Peanut Butter is the best. Slim Fast Energy Bars are great. The Peanut Butter Crunch tastes like a Butterfinger bar. 3 pts. or the carmel one is only 2 pts. The bars are great for an afternoon snack.
  • Does anyone have a source for Soy Crispy Wispys in Massachusetts?