sub roll - points please

• I searched around dwlz and couldn't find the points..
    does anyone know how many points a sub roll would be? the kind of roll you get at the grocery store.

thanks!

Dana
  • Hi Dana,

I was wondering the same thing not to long ago as I bought some sub rolls from the bakery section at the supermarket. I asked them If I could see the nutrional info on the products they baked. Upon looking in the book it showed one Sub roll (or hoagie roll) to be about 6 points for 250 gram weight. Well I put one in the bag and walked over to the produce section and weighed it on the produce scale and it weighed in less then 100 grams. It was a good size roll also. So I bought it, went home and made my veggie sub at home and I counted the bread as 3 points. I just wish we could find the bread that Subway uses... I sure do like that bread and at 4 points (for most of the 6 inch breads) it sure puts me in point heaven!!!!
    Now if I could figure out how much a personal size veggie pizza WITHOUT CHEESE from Pizza Hut is, I would be really happy as that it one of my fav's.. do you ever eat them like that?? You dont even miss the cheese. I usually count it as 6 points as I get very little sauce also... just lots of veggies!!

I hope this helped you some.

Nancy
    203.5/196/???
  • hi Nancy.. thanks for your reply.. I was guessing about 5 or 6 points. I haven't eaten it yet.. I was afraid to not here the answer I wanted! :O

btw, I like your little canuck and yankie flag picture!! I'm a canuck living stateside!!
  • Hey Dana,
    What part of canada are you from?
    I am an American living in canada for the last year and half.
    We are wanting to move back to the states. But I have to find out what I have to do to get my hubby there with me.
    We went through all the paper work (with my immigration here) and now that is all done. So now just to figure out how to do the US immigration.
    I really miss home..

Nancy
  • Dealing with the INS is terrible!!!!! I just got my green card - took 3 years. PM me if you have any questions.
    I was from Toronto - the best city in the world. How come you are moving back?

dh and I met online (crazy, eh!) 4 years ago. I am actually further north now that I live in green bay
  • slimdown-my kids met online two years ago-they are as happy as can be. They are expecting a little one-come May!! Go figure??!! My son dated-for so long, but found his true love online. They are-so happy! So glad you are, too!! As for the roll, Been trying to figure that one out forever! Been on WW for over 30 years, and there is always a question, that stumps me. Like-that roll!!