New to Forum. Hello all!

• Hello everyone! I just found this forum yesterday and have been reading it since. It is great to see so many people concerned with becoming healthier through a whole food diet and supporting each other. I have recently started research on the whole food/non-processed lifestyle and have been so inspired. I changed my eating habits and began exercising 5 days a week, kept it up for 2 weeks and lost 10 lbs. Fell off the wagon during the past week so I decided to search for a supportive group.

I will be very busy reading past threads and will hopefully make some great connections here with people with similar interests. Take care!
  • Welcome! I am new here too...I really love the positive, supportive nature of the group as well.
  • Welcome! I have also radically changed my eating habits. After seeing "Food Inc" I was inspired to switch to the whole foods lifestyle and have been going strong for a little over a month. I haven't had the ability to really exercise due to health reason (another reason for the switch) but am looking forward to it soon. I have so far lost 17 lbs without feeling like I have been on a diet. I eat what I want when I want but am a lot more selective about what I consider to be food.
  • Welcome everyone
  • Welcome everyone!
  • Welcome!! you will find after a few weeks your skin color will look clean and clearer, I love to roast vegetables, eat them cold with salad heat them up as a main dish while steamed fish is the side dish, add all kinds of herb combos to kick them up. I just roasted a whole pack of portabellos, Red yellow and orange peepers and sweet white onions w/ several cloves of garlic, I filled up 3 sheet pans....lol I have enough for the rest of the week.
  • Welcome! I'm new too!
  • Just checking if my ticker works. . .do I have to paste the code in each time?
  • Welcome to all the newbies. Lots of great support here. Natasha, I'm not sure how long you've been a member, but after 20 days and a 20 post minimum, you can get a ticker andthen you don't have to tag it each time. It will just be a part of your signature. There's a little box you'll be able to select or deselect depending on whether or not yu want your signature on your post.

Barb
  • Welcome! I'm also a newbie.
  • i'm so excited to see so many new ppl to the forum and especially to whole foods! i just made the switch to whole foods a couple weeks ago and i couldn't love cooking and grocery shopping more! plus i feel tons better! im making a spaghetti squash lasagna right now mmm
  • Quote: Welcome to all the newbies. Lots of great support here. Natasha, I'm not sure how long you've been a member, but after 20 days and a 20 post minimum, you can get a ticker andthen you don't have to tag it each time. It will just be a part of your signature. There's a little box you'll be able to select or deselect depending on whether or not yu want your signature on your post.

Barb
    I see, thanks!