I never woud have guessed how lazy I am.

• My GoWearfit arrived yesterday. After setting up the softwear my estimated calories I need to burn everyday is 3440. Let me say I hardly set down today and I am still about 400 calories short of that goal. Wow, I usually spend most of my sitting with the kids doing schoolwork. I do a 30 minute workout and the usual housecleaning. Today I stayed on my feet all day. Tommorrow I am going to just do my regular activites and see how much I burn. I bet it is not over 2000. I think this is really going to make my weightloss quicker. With seeing how many calories I am buring versus what I eat I see where I really need to tweek my diet.
  • I can't see your ticker so I don't know your current weight, but that seems like a very aggressive burn rate. I have been using my GWF for about a week. I have my burn target set at 2500, so I can eat 1500 and have a deficit of 1000. I'm actually trying to zig-zag the deficit a bit, so I've been as low as about 700 calories and as high as almost 1400.

I've lost 3.6 lbs in the first 6 days, so I'm very happy with that, although I think the next couple of weeks will be the real indicator and determine how much I need to tweak.

I'd give it a couple of days to see what your normal routine is like - it gave me credit for WAY more than I really burn the first couple of days when I had programmed it but didn't wear it all day long, but now it's adjusted downward. I can get to 2500 with putting in some effort, going beyond that takes some real focus, so I knew I had to match my calories with what I could reasonably expect to burn.
  • I have had my on since it charged. I will see how much my acutal burn rate is over the next week then start adjusting my diet. Usually I can lose pretty easily around 1800 calories. I my have to go down to 1500 to lose the 2 pounds a week that I want between now and April 24.