OT-Where the heck is

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • WHERE THE HECK HAS DC HOUND BEEN??????

Uh, somehow I seem to have collected a boyfriend. How'd that happen???? I was NOT trying, I promise. It just happened. In point of fact he'd been working on it overtime since November and I guess it finally worked, I gave in. I have NEVER been in a normal relationship before...wow. It's totally surreal. He, like, goes out of his way to do nice stuff for me, like take my car to be detailed without even asking first, and going on the internet to find restaurant entree carb counts...gee whiz, this is nice.

In fact, it's so serious, I called the parents to tell them. Y'all, I met my ex-husband when I was 12 years old and hadn't been in another relationship since we divorced in 2003 so I have NEVER introduced anyone to my family. They were SO FREAKING HAPPY I just couldn't believe it. All my friends are so happy you'd think they won the lottery. I just don't get it.

And of course he's a total carboholic...and yeah I have slipped a few times but nothing major and I'm committed to staying on track for the long haul. Besides when you are out shopping for LINGERIE (huh? what's that??) you really are not wanting to be eating anything off plan, ugh.

Congratulate me people, this is the one. And this NEVER would have happened when I weighed 370 lbs, because I would have continued to ignore him until he gave up, simply because I didn't like myself. I like myself now. And I love all of you.

Sending you all kittens and rainbows...from happyland. Ugh!! LOL
  • Ahhhhh........ Congratulations! I am happy for you.
  • What a sweet post! Congratulations to you. Enjoy!!
  • Aww congratulations! That's really great =D
  • that's so freaking awesome. You KNOW I'm happy for ya girlie!!!!
  • So SO happy for you!
    What wonderful news!
  • One of the better reasons for a 3FC absense if I ever heard one!

Congratulations on finding someone amazing enough to deserve you!
  • This is so nice! Glad to here it. Perhaps you can lure him away from the 'dark side' (carbs!) Enjoy!
  • DC - you deserve all happiness! Let us hear from you once in a while, okay?
  • Oh DC, this is such wonderful, incredible, fabulous news!! I am SO HAPPY for my weight loss idol, and though we've missed you here, it's great that it's for such a good cause.

Hooray for new beginnings of all kinds. Bring it on!
  • I was just thinking about you last night and here you are with happy, happy news. Congrats!
  • Oh wow what wonderful news. So happ for you. Your post sounds like you are on cloud nine. Enjoy it. Soak it all in. You deserve it!
  • congrats and best wishes!
  • Good 4 u! Remember to take care of you! In new relationships it is hard to remember that U come 1st! HOOT! I am doing a jig for you and so are these guys:
  • DCHound, that is wonderful news! Congrats on finding "the one"! Don't be a stranger around here.