Getting Out of the 220's Challenge

You're on Page 7 of 22
Go to
  • Wow CHICKS everyone is doing awesome! At my 221 I want out of here so BAD! Please no one take offense...you are all WONDERFUL chicks...I am ready for some new excitement in the 200-teens! Sometimes I feel like getting on the scale is like rolling dice. <big grin>
  • I'm down to 227.8...every little bit counts!

My sympathy, Cathy...I hovered like that trying to get out of the 230s. It'll get done!
  • 227.8...I think I'm going to take carbs out of my evening meal...maybe that will give me another whoosh! I did this without realizing it last week and had so much success! Chicken and veggies here I comeeee!!!
  • 223 as of this morning! Oh man--so close to the teens! =D
  • 228.2 today, that's down .6 from yesterday.

I'm anxious to get out of the 220's, of course, but I can't help but be a little astonished that I'm here to begin with. The 220's and below were really not numbers I felt were possible for myself. I thought maybe I was meant to be big and wouldn't get below 250 no matter how hard I tried.

Anyone else ever feel that way?
  • I definitely caught the "woosh" this week! I went from 226 to 225 to 223.5 in just a few days! Now I can almost TASTE the 2-teens!

• YES! The scale said 219.4 this morning!
    Good Bye dear 220 friends...please hurry to the 200-teens. I will miss you!

And don't worry I won't be back...cuz I ain't ever eating again so I won't ever be in the 220's again! Just kidding on the never eating again...but this excitement sure lights a fire to being on program!
  • Congrats Cathy!!! Hopefully we will see you sooner rather than later!!

Aliquot...send me some whooshes!!! I need 'em!!! I'm only down .2...grrr! You're gonna fly past the 220's!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!
  • Congrats, Cathy!! I'll still be here for a while since the scale is at 227.8.
  • Congrats Cathy!!!
  • looks like it's a .2 kinda of day again...that scale need to MOVE!!!
  • 225 and some change this morning, halfway there. I'd love to be in the 2teens by my bday but I don't see that happening so I'm aiming for closer to the 2teens than I am today!
  • 224.2 this morning! Yeah, I'm on the down side of the 220s now! After my 232 stall, it sure is nice to see the 220s sliding by.
  • I just might get out of the 220s soon!
  • I'm 3 lbs away from being under 220 so I'm all for this challenge!!