Getting Out of the 220's Challenge

You're on Page 6 of 22
Go to
  • Hint...Hint...Hint...we have a dear friend that started a getting out of the 200-teens...that is just waiting for us.....
  • Yeah! 220.8 this morning! I can't wait to move out of the 220's!!
  • some how I finally made it to the 220's over the weekend...and now I'm ready to be OUT! Hahahah; hopefully I can keep the "whoosh" going!!!
  • yay justsharing and lookin2lose!!

This is so great that so many people are working their way into the 220s!!
  • Cathy -

you are SOOOO close to the 2-teens, that is fantastic!
  • checking in at 226.0 this morning ugh please please please let a whoosh be comming my way im dying to be out of the 20's .... truth be told im not even in the teens and i want out i need the two-oh's !
  • Down to 228.6 today. I'm breathing easier as I get farther from 230. My goal for March was 225, so I think I'm within shouting distance now. I was really bummed when I stalled for a week and a half, and hope that doesn't happen this week!

The decade threads are a great help! And it is fun to "graduate" from one to the next.
  • Quote: checking in at 226.0 this morning ugh please please please let a whoosh be comming my way im dying to be out of the 20's .... truth be told im not even in the teens and i want out i need the two-oh's !
    I hear ya on that!!!
  • I posted my first mini-goal/pics thread. Feel free to take a look so you can get to know me a bit better and see some of my progress.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ml#post3213107

Thanks!
  • JustSharing, this is AMAZING! You should take great pride in this accomplishment and I'm so glad you do!
  • 226 this morning. This new schedule is KILLING me. Especially the 70 hours I'll be working this week, which includes orientation type things everyone does every month. Unfortunately, they're both taking place this month on both of my days off. This is also spring break week for us, thankfully, just means more juggling of kids though :| I'm really planning on being 220 by my birthday. That would be fantastic!

Beth, holy stars!! Thats a dramatic change, you're so pretty and young, Kudos for getting it under control now, you're doing a wonderful job!!
  • Thank you, calluna and Angihas2!

--

Yesterday I weighed in at 227.5 and today was back at 228.8. I think it's normal fluctuations as I actually had a really good diet day yesterday.

Today I am already in an "I don't wanna work out" mood, but that's not gonna fly, lol, I'm working out whether I like it or not!
  • Yeah. Last night I REALLY didn't want to work out. I was tired, we had a late dinner and I hate working out after I eat. Still, I hauled my butt out and put in an hour on the bike.

It was not my best workout ever, but i am glad that I did it. If "I feel like it" rules my workout schedule, I'm in big trouble!
  • 225 this morning, but Sunday is the 'official' day but the daily watching makes it MUCH easier to stay in control during the day. Here's a question, why is it on days I work 12 hour shifts, 7p-7a, and eat about 8 times, small meals and snacks, I weigh 2 lbs less at 8 am, when I get home and weigh myself? Seems like I would weigh more. Though, I do ALOT of lifting and moving at work
  • Half way through the 220s for me!