Getting Out of the 220's Challenge

You're on Page 5 of 22
Go to
  • You will see the teens in no time, Cathy!
  • Thank you for the encouragement Jacki!
    <---- tipping my water glass to ya!
  • Hello, there! I'm one of the 230s thread graduates, sliding over here at 229.4. Hope I can work my way through the 220s in a pretty reasonable amount of time...
  • yay Calluna!!!
  • WooHoo! I have finally made it out of the 230's. I sure hope it takes less time to get out of the 220's and into the 2teens.
    I hope everyone is doing well.
  • calluna and mkyice
  • Hello calluna and mkyice! Congrats!
  • yay mkyice!!!
  • Thanks! The support on this website is really helping me stay on track. I'm so glad I found it.
    Look out teens! Here we come!
  • Slowly trudging through the 220s for me. Almost halfway through...
  • Thanks for the welcome. I have to agree - the support and the celebrations are so incredibly helpful!
  • We don't want to be too nice on this thread BECAUSE we don't want anyone to stay here too long!
  • Hello, everyone! I am new to this thread as well! At 228.8, this is by far the lowest number I've seen since I was a kid. The 230's thread was an incredible motivation for me, so I'm very exciting to keep giving and receiving support in a similar thread.
  • JustSharing, good to see you! Glad you made it this week!
  • Congrats to those newly in the 220's!!! I love having the decade threads, its so much easier, for me anyway to physically just focus on 10 lbs at a time, instead of the big number. As long as I'm losing 10x10x10 it's working.