I love you guys!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I have been stuck at 228 since the 15th of Feb. and I know it isn't extremely long or really a plataeu but it was frustrating. I don't know how many times I told my boyfriend I should just give up. He was like you always do this, it gets hard and you give up. So his words were burned in my brain and all the encouragement here I decided to NOT give up.

I got on the scale this morning, and I have no clue how but I lose 3lbs. I was228.0 yesterday. I went to the gym and had school and walked around alot on campus. I ate 3 meals with snacks in between and more water then normal and I freaking lost 3lbs. I got on the scale and it said 225.2. I was like that's gotta be a lie, so I got back on it like 5x's and it was the same everytime. I am so happy. I had just to share with everyone how great of a support system you guys are!
  • Woohoo! That is GREAT!
  • What's that? Oh yes...I knew I heard a WHOOSH!!
  • yay!!! congrats!
  • AWESOME!!!! Great news!! Thank you for sharing.
  • Love the WHOOSHs! Congratulations! Your hard work and persistence has paid off.
  • Yay!!! I'm glad you didn't just give up. You wouldn't want to leave all these lovely people here!
  • Good job!!! Whooshes are so much fun, enjoy the breeze as the pounds fly off!
  • You're sweet....glad it all worked out.
  • woohoo! keep it up
  • Thanks girls! I love it here. I even told the tri state about you guys on my blog for the radio station! This site is amazing!
  • WONDERFUL!

That darn weight comes off when IT wants, not always when you deserve it. I am so glad you didn't quit!!!!!
  • Excellent! Congratulations. Keep on keeping on.
  • Ya-HOO!!! We are doing a jig for you!!