All day weightloss pills

• I went to my center on Saturday and they recommended I purchase the all day weightloss pills. My weightloss has slowed down since I started but it could be because I haven't been 100% on plan since the holidays.

Anyone have any experience with the all day weightloss pills? I was taking Cortitrim but I don't think I'm going to buy another bottle when the original is gone. Thanks!
  • Quote: I went to my center on Saturday and they recommended I purchase the all day weightloss pills. My weightloss has slowed down since I started but it could be because I haven't been 100% on plan since the holidays.

Anyone have any experience with the all day weightloss pills? I was taking Cortitrim but I don't think I'm going to buy another bottle when the original is gone. Thanks!
    Hey Susie - I have taken the All Day since I started basically. There have been several days when I have stopped taking everything, and for me I notice a big difference. They help control my appetite, which helps me stick to program, which gives me more energy, etc. I am finishing up a second bottle of Cortitrim and won't be doing that again. I tried it about a month after I first started and didn't see any difference. Now my belly is about the only thing I have left to loose, so thought I would try it again. I just don't think it is doing anything for me. I do like the All Day, it also helps me sleep better at night.
  • Quote: Hey Susie - I have taken the All Day since I started basically. There have been several days when I have stopped taking everything, and for me I notice a big difference. They help control my appetite, which helps me stick to program, which gives me more energy, etc. I am finishing up a second bottle of Cortitrim and won't be doing that again. I tried it about a month after I first started and didn't see any difference. Now my belly is about the only thing I have left to loose, so thought I would try it again. I just don't think it is doing anything for me. I do like the All Day, it also helps me sleep better at night.

The fitness consultant at my center said that Corti-Trim is usually one of the last things that she recommends to people. Although my original consultant said I should take it. The fitness consultant said that cort-trim is best suited for when you get down to those last couple of lbs. Although, several people have posted that they have had success using it, but I am done with it for now.
  • Thanks for the feedback. Did the all day weight loss pill make you nauseous? I can't tell if it's another cold that's making me feel sick or the pills? Started around the same time.