*** February Weightloss Targets ***did you met your.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • HI...

Well my goal was 3.6 and I lose 3.2 , so i miss my for 0.4 still Ok.

Mi weight loss have slow again.

I am working to get the scale moving down ...

What about you.
  • That's pretty darn close! I'd be calling it "success" for February if I were you!

My goal was two pounds and I lost FOUR! I couldn't believe it!
  • I gained and lost the same three pounds all week. Still trying to figure out my phase 2 combo. I think I finally got it figured out.

Tammie
  • I aimed for five and lost four. I'll take it as it's the first month of loss in a while. Now to repeat!
  • I had to look back and see what my goal was...it was 8...very ambitious of me. I only lost about 4 in Feb. so big fail.

I said 7 for March because I plan to exercise more regularly, so I am hoping I come closer to my goal this time.
  • klosing - you lost so definitely not a big fail. Just an overly ambitious guess for a short month

I, on the other hand, have decided not to respond to the question
  • I had a really good month (courtesy of my new wii/wii fit plus I think ).
    My goal was 5 and I lost 7.

Keeping my that I do as well in March!
  • My goal was 2 and I lost 2.5. I gotta be happy with that.
  • Goal was 4, lost 0. Cyndi, I think I'm in the same boat as you. Menopausal, holding my own at 119, but not crazy about it. I was 112 a year ago. I need to exercise more, but I'm stubborn about it.
  • Well I was overly ambitious as well. I wanted to lose 8 but lost 4.6....I am happy that the numbers are going down.
  • I lost 3 of the 5. A loss is a loss!
  • I only lost one of the five I wanted to loose. This month will be better, its a full size month and I've got my motivation back.
  • I changed my goal mid way through the month. My original goal was to get down to 155 but then I changed it to 159. I met neither. My goal for March is 157. I think I will make that one!
  • my goal was 5. I'm scared to step on the scale and see where i am at all. I know i didn't lose it. I had a bad week then a weekend away. I am recommitting myself to the entire next month of south beach.(I know some people did a 6 month committment, but i'm going slow and saying a month for now) NO CHEATS! I'm chanting....WOL not diet, WOL not diet.
  • Quote: I changed my goal mid way through the month. My original goal was to get down to 155 but then I changed it to 159. I met neither. My goal for March is 157. I think I will make that one!
    My goal for March is 157 also.
    Maybe that will give us both a little extra edge. I hear there is strength in numbers. LOL