March Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 25
Go to
  • SW= 157
    GW= 150

REALLY need to be in the 140's by April (aka my birthday, friends wedding).
    REALLY REALLY need to be in the low 140's by May (college graduation)
  • I am going to be below 225 by the end of March!
  • Hey all!!

First...jessicado it's fantastic to see you again and OMG you're headed for onederland! You're doing so well! And your photo looks amazing!!! Way to go you!

Second... My friend is staying an extra week and so I'm setting a goal of 3 lbs for March. I know, right? It seems low but frankly, I've been lucky to maintain lately the way I've been eating and I fear it's not really going to improve until my friend leaves. That being said, I also am pushing my return to running back one more week. The chiropractor was just last week able to get my back into proper position and I cannot bear to chance messing it up again by returning to running so soon.

Official Goal: Lose 3 lbs, that would make me 171,
  • Good morning and thank goodness it's a new month!
    I fell off the wagon--HARD.

Life's been crazy and everyone's been sick--including me. I'm still not 100% (sinuses are killing me!) but I'm determined to get my eating under control.

Goal for this month:

Drink my water EVERY day
    Get back on plan food-wise
    Exercise at least 3X a week

Modest goals this month, no specific weight goal--I just need to focus on getting things back in order diet & exercise wise and I'll take whatever loss comes. I will also check in daily, but I may not post my usual massive personals--I need to step away from the computer as that's been an issue lately.

I think I'm needing a medication tweeking, my emotions have been all over the board and I'm finding myself turning to food again. Sigh...I won't give up though--I WILL overcome this!

Good luck everyone and have a great month!!!
  • Thanks for the support
    Hello All,

I'm starting today..... Yipee...So I weighed in at 223.2lbs...my goal is 190lbs
  • Just got on the scale.
    My SW is 187.6
    I'm changing my goal though I want to see 179!! I miss the 170's!
  • Alright. February was not as good as I had hoped so here are my goals for March.
    • Lose 8 pounds.
    • Never go more than 2 days with no exercise at all.
    • Finish the 100 push-ups challenge.
    • Fight in my first heavy list tourney and lose because the guy I am fighting is better than me, not be cause I run out of strength to hold up my shield.
    Starting weight: 218.8
  • Rabbit rabbit.

I didn't make goal last month, but 196 finally left the screen on the scale, so I was happy enough to see 195.2 this morning (2.2 pounds from goal).

I have house guests for a big beer and oyster festival mid month, and I PLAN to be off plan for at least one of those days. Huh?

My goal for the month is to be at 183, which is a loss of 12.2 pounds. I'll be happy with 10, but am hoping to get rid of the 2.2 I was short for February.

March...forward and downward!
  • I love to read everyone's posts they are really inspiring..
  • Hi Girls!
    I too fell off hard.....but here we are back at the start. One of these darn times it is gonna work! All I know is if I am not a regular on this site, things have a way of getting out of control. So my goal is
    eat between 1800-2200 calories daily. Ill take what weight loss comes. I am starting out at 217 today.......Good luck all!
  • Sounds great.. We have to support each other
  • Happy March Ladies!

First, before I forget, my goal is to maintain under 140, MsP you were my inspiration for this one. I was looking back at measurements and realized that I'm losing inches and not weight at this point so I can't very well shoot for a certain number anymore, I'm just going to shoot for less butt giggle instead. In the last two weeks, I lost a 1/2 inch each off my waist, thighs, hips and calves but weight about 2lbs more than my lowest weight so I will take that two inches off and never mind the 2lbs, since that means muscle and higher BMR.

Howdy to the new ladies, come check in often so we can cheer you on and lift your spirits if you need.

And welcome back lovely challenge ladies of the past, Jessicado, woohoo, it rhythms, lol, that's awesome. And Sandye a for you cuz you're amazing, your determination to get through this has helped me so much with my little bingy bingy issue in January too, you'll never know.

Off to get some vegetable refills for the fridge and good news, got a 98% on my muscle exam for human anatomy, I'm kind of super proud of myself so I thought I'd share, lol. It was hard and that mark made me happy. Now I've got a whole bunch of research stuff to do for some projects and then sign up for the next batch of classes, why am I doing this again, lol? Oh right, I remember the betterment of self and the ability to train others to achieve healthy, happy selves as well. I should write that on my fridge so I don't forget. The reasons I'm becoming a personal trainer are...

TTFN
  • March Weight Loss Challenge Goal List
    If there are any mistakes or updates, please let me know!
    Red=Goal Met!

VickieLou: Lose 12 lbs, 80 oz water/day, 1400-2000 calories/day
    eclipse: Reach 238 lbs
    Brittany1988: Give up soda, Reach 179 lbs
    cherbear: Lose 7 lbs, No fast food breakfasts
    Ms_Perception: Weigh under 134, Track my food
    NightAngel26: Lose 15 lbs
    Bigmid: Onederland
    startiff68: Lose 15 lbs
    Nella: Drink 6 cups of water each day
    jessicado22: Onederland
    Rashomon: Reach 209 lbs
    nurse2be: Lose 15 lbs, No drive-thru
    mystical: Lose 5 lbs
    FitGirlyGirl: Reach 165 lbs
    Pinkberrry: Reach 150 lbs
    Summer2010: Be below 225 lbs
    iDream: Drink water everyday, Get back OP with food
    knobhdy: Lose 8 lbs
    LouisaH: Reach 183 lbs
    Lewisempire: Eat 1800-2200 calories/day
    Tummy Girl: Maintain under 140 lbs
  • Yay!!! Lewisempire, idream, jessicado22...I am SO thrilled to see you ladies again! And a big to those who are new to our little monthly challenges! This is a great support system, so check-in often and let us know how you're doing.

Today has begun well. I'm OP with food and feeling good. My weight was WAY up after my off plan weekend, but today is a new beginning. Time to get back down to my goal range and stay there!
  • I'm back again...I ended up not making my February goal because of getting so sick, but I'm back to working out again! So, I'm just going to go for my same goal that I didn't hit last month - I AM GOING TO BE IN ONEDERLAND.

I need to do it!