For Jiffy,photos to show visual effect of padded underwear

• Okay Jiffy,
    Don't laugh I gots me PJ's on for this. But I just wanted to show you it's not a major difference it won't make your bum look fat but they do protect your tailbone. I can still fit in my regular jeans. It was just an idea for the one's who lost muscle and fat around that area. I'm still doing lunges and donkey kicks with leg weights to help also, it just beats having to take my coccyx padd to the movies this is much more discreate.

• Hey, now that is some nice B U T T! Fortunately, I don't need them for my butt, but wonder if I could cut a hole big enough in the crotch for my head and shoulders and wear them on my chest. Heck, I don't want to get my DH too excited. We are going to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary this Sunday, and I think I've given him enough excitement in his lifetime!
  • Nancy you are so funny! Have you tried a Water Bra? I find myself faking everything now that there is nothing left but lose skin.
    Anyway I don't want to leave you with out saying:
    HAPPY 40TH ANNIVERSARY!!!

That is a great accomplishment this day and age
  • a water bra???? geezzzz - there's a WHOLE WORLD of lingerie out there that i never even imagined!! and, Gina, who knew that those padded undies would be so, um, UN-padded!!! glad they're working!!!
  • You're so funny Jiffy when you get a chance look around out in the world of lingere you can fake anything LOL
  • I so look forward to being able to wear sexy lingerie that doesn't look like mosquito netting on a tent!!