20 Somethings Photos - Round 3!

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • platformnine - Wow, you look great! Lovin' the outfit you have on.
  • New Pictures

• Haley - I see you've embraced the OSU fever that is everywhere in Ohio!
  • Haley - YOU. LOOK. FREAKIN'. FANTASTIC. Congrats lady
  • Haley- I cannot get over how amazing you look! You are such an inspiration!
  • From the pumpkin patch this weekend.

• Jenn- you look great! Must be nice to look that good from behind
  • Every one is looking great......
  • Okay here I go
    I've been looking through these picture threads and I wanted to post...I don't have any real progress yet (I know...bummer) but I did want to put a name to a face...namely mine!

Lady Gaga Concert in SF

Before I cut my mohawk off...now I look like this:

And here's my chubby body squeezed into a dress for a wild nigh out!

Okay as you can tell makeup is my passion...okay ONE of my passions. Well, now I feel all involved and junk!

Sorry for the size of these, you know how photobucket is
  • Fit4Lyfe you are SO STYLISH. I love the makeup and you look great with and sans hawk.
  • Everyone looks great fit for life im loving your style!
  • thanks for the compliments ladies....my husband thinks im lying about my weight!! it looks decent but I dont feel as healthy as i should
  • Hayley, love your curves, you look amazing... definitely inspiration for me!
  • ???????? how in the world do you post pics so that they arent attachments???? I want to post pics but i want them to show up in my post just the like pics above Please help
  • You need to find a website to host your image (go to photobucket.com, make an account). Once you go, upload your picture it now has a url. Copy the URL address and hit the button in the reply box that looks like mountains with a sun.

I think photobucket also has an forum code thing you can copy and paste.