Victoria's Secret PANTIES!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I got Victoria's secret panties. They are beautiful. I am wearing them today. That is awesome.

That is all. I know only you guys will understand!
  • Yay! There is nothing like sexy underwear to make you feel amazing. I NEVER wear plain anymore (well, except under slacks and work wear)...all cute and sexy-looking. Life's too short!
  • That is awesome! Congrats! I can't wait until I can buy and wear some! Good luck on continued success!

Katie
  • Cool! Enjoy them!

WTG on losing 70 pounds! You are doing fantastic!
  • That's awesome!
  • That's a great victory. I use to wear their clothes. I can't fit into there PINK stuff yet, but I can't wait till I can.

My boobs are to big still. I am in like a 42 DDD, they don't carry that big. Hopefully once I get to onderland my WHOHAAS will shrink some so I can wear them too.

Awesome feeling to fit into clothes that you couldn't before, I love that!!!

CONGRATS
  • Congrats!
    About 3 years ago, I went to VS to buy my annual supply of Body by Victoria bras...I get black, tan and white every year. I can wear their largest size 38C with a bra extender. I've done this for years. They are my favorite bras, they last forever. Anywhoo...I asked the sales girl if she could show me the panties that matched the bras...I then asked for the Large or Extra Large...LOL they would have fit around one thigh! LOL I asked if they carried 2X-3X??? Hello??? Big girls don't wear panties?? She looked at me like I was from Mars!

Congratulations for wearing their panties. I can't wait!
  • CONGRATS! I know exactly how big of an accomplishment this is! Even in high school when I was at my very lowest weight...their size XL panties would cut into me (I, of course, would power through the discomfort...haha). Way to go!
  • Woo Hoo! You go girl!
  • Sexy underwear ? I have those comfy cotton "utility" ones on right now...but I think you are on to something (lol)
  • I know how you feel! Isn't it nice to wear pretty things
  • That's so awesome!!!! I just bought 5 pair myself and it's an awesome feeling when I actually put them on. Totally different feeling!

Go you!!!!
  • Woot Woot!! CONGRATS!!! how awesome.... I can't wait to SHOP there!!!
  • Congrats!! Glad you are able to wear something you enjoy!

For me - IDK if I will ever shop there. It has bothered me for years that they don't have larger sizes. Just becuase I am heavy doesn't mean I can't look sexy. JMHO - sorry for the rant!
  • Congrats!!