So what's your FAVOURITE lunch

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I have the same lunch 4 days a week.

Grilled chicken - 110 calories
    entire box of Green Giant Simply Steam Green Beans And Almonds - 113 calories - Love, love, love these
    piece of fruit, currently 2 clementines - 70 calories
    half an ounce of baked Cheetos - 70

total - 363 calories
  • I am going to have to agree with the brown-rice sushi! I make a roll with 1/2 cup of rice (uncooked weight) 1/4 an avocado, 2 oz of artificial crab meat, an oz of cream-cheese, and a few strips of carrot and cucumber. It might have a few more calories than yours, (I haven't looked it up yet) but it fills me up for hours, so if I have one for lunch, I don't eat anything else until dinner. If I am having it for dinner, I add a bowl of miso, sometimes.

Also, I make something called bas%*^d sushi which is all of the above above plus a crumbled sheet of nori, stirred in a bowl until the cream-cheese binds everything together. This is for when I don't have time to make a proper roll, or am to lazy. I know it is VERY improper, but it tastes delicious!

My second favorite lunch is a bowl of one of my Mexican soups (around 110 cal a bowl) with two corn tortillas (90 cal).
  • Quote: I have the same lunch 4 days a week.

Grilled chicken - 110 calories
    entire box of Green Giant Simply Steam Green Beans And Almonds - 113 calories - Love, love, love these
    piece of fruit, currently 2 clementines - 70 calories
    half an ounce of baked Cheetos - 70

total - 363 calories
    It helps me to eat the same thing every day so I have my salad lunch 4-5 days a week too. It takes out the guess work, I prepackage my lunches on Sunday afternoon and then just have to grab a baggie of this and a baggie of that...voila, I'm done!