I DID IT!! 115 lbs Lost! (size 20-6) (250lbs-135)

You're on Page 8 of 38
Go to
  • congratulations!!!!!! you're such an inspiration!
  • You are an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • I had to create an account and log in just to say CONGRATS!!!!! you rock girl. Thank you for the great inspiration. I have about 160 lbs to lose and I need all the motivation I can get. I have tried this sooo many times before I have lost count. I know there is no magic trick. All I have to do is eat healthy and move more... now where to start lol.
    You look great!!
  • Could you tell me anything about any plateaus you faced and how you got through them? I am stuck in one now and getting sooo frustrated!
  • grht job girl
  • absolutely awesome!
  • Congradulations - and thanks for sharing your story!
  • wow thats awesome congrats! truly inspiring...
  • That's amazing...you are such an inspiration! You seem so healthy and happy...that's wonderful!

I know for me, eating well and exercising has worked in the past. As easy as that sounds, some sort of road block always seems to appear around my 25 pound loss. Your story shows me that it is possible for me to lose the weight ...it just takes determination and time...thank you so much for reminding me of that!

Congrats, again!!!
  • Wow! That is truly an inspiring story - thank you for sharing it! Congratulations and best of luck to you as you enjoy your life - you have waaay earned it!!
  • That's wonderful!! You've done a great job.
  • well done! enjoy the new look on life
  • Wow! Thank you for sharing your uplifting story and progress... Always keep that happy moment going and never go back.
  • You were pretty then, but you're a knockout now. =] Congratulations on having the courage to start (and succeed) in your journey!
  • waaaw all the best