Binge-free challenge ~ Feb. 15 - 21

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • Day 4 for me, it's going well so far. I lost the 2 lbs I gained from the binge, went back to my usual calories yesterday. Ever since i read online that eating to much at one sitting can make your stomach explode or leak (this kills you) I don't have the desire to binge. Maybe I never will!
  • Awww thanks Tyla!! Day 11 is great! Almost 2 weeks... And it does get easier to resist once you get some momentum, you realize you can do it. You ARE doing it!

Today's day 20 for me! I went out to a restaurant with my friend last night, and (while she had 4 beers) I had 1 bud light. No food. No binge for me :-)
  • I am on Day 2 again. Feeling positive...hope it lasts!
  • Today is day 2... a complete day two. It's awesome that I came across this thread because I was looking for a way to vent my binge issues!
    When I binge, I binge on chinese food, diner food... take out food! I can't control myself... especially when I'm watching a movie at home or something, I just need to do something with myself and it's always eating.
    It is so unbelievably hard to start the day and the minute I wake up, I'm already trying to figure out how to avoid my family while they eat delicious, unhealthy food. I want to sit down for an hour and eat fries.. large fries...lol.
    (It feels awesome to let this out).
    I wont make this too long but I'm greatful for this outlet. I am on my lean cuisine (yum), veggie salad, fruit salad diet right now. My major issue is portion control. I want ten lean cuisines but, I'll stick with one! I keep reminding myself that I wont starve to death... it's just me being a binge eater, a food addict, and in need of some self control!

Thanks for listening ladies!
  • Day 5 for me, again I'm doing good and have not bought any of my trigger foods. I do have peanut butter but I put it away where I can't get it so easily. That really helps.
  • ravensglen3, congrats on resisting food and having one bud light. That is awesome!

This is day 12 for me. Let's keep going, everyone.
  • I must say it's been a bad day on my end...2 mini binges adding up to a big binge. Need to get back on track. Depressing.
  • Today was my 5th day. I was doing so good, and I got a really bad craving to binge. My stomach shrank from not binging for a while, so when I gave in to binge I could not eat as much as usual. I will still gain weight, but not as much. So, I am starting day one tomorrow. So depressing
  • Day 1
  • This is day one for me again, I screwed up yesterday big time. Gained 2 lbs! I am determined to lose that 2 lbs and more. I am so glad this site is here, I probably would have gained all the weight I lost.
  • Ok, today's the beginning of day 4
    Yesterday wasn't perfect, i didn't eat according to plan, but i didn't binge, just ate more than i would've liked. I went to a party and the only thing i could eat there was salad and diet soda. So that's what i had, then got really hungry after 9 hours there and gave in and had baked ziti, 2 cookies, a piece of cake and chicken and broccoli. I didn't feel compelled to eat anything, wasn't full and uncomfortable, just hungry. Everything was a choice, just not a good choice. I've learned, next time, when you go to a party, bring food you can eat or else.... But a day without a binge, is still a good day.
  • Day 3! I realized something as I was vaccuming this morning...I like the way I felt. I felt light and trim. Not bloated and uncomfortable because I had spent the last night binging. I like feeling this way! I want to have this feeling every morning! So that's my goal!

Good luck ladies...let's end this week well!
  • Latchkey Princess and myself have started a mini-challenge together; we're going 3 days without a binge starting today (Sun). Anyone who wants to join in, feel free!
  • Day 13 Hip, Hip, Hoo Ray! (This will power dust is for all of us.)
  • I'm on Day 6.

I almost lost it a couple of times this weekend, but stayed on track....but then I was up a pound this morning and I have behaved, so that was a little discouraging.