GLOBALONEY Is What It Is...

You're on Page 1 of 20
Go to
  • That's riiiiiight... that's what it is ...GLOBALONEY

Over the past few years we have been told about the effects of globaloney....

we have been confused...

we have been angry...

we have been hit 'til we are blue in the face with it....

we have prayed for it...

we have been judged for our opinions...

we have even laughed about it...

The bottom line is this...globaloney has been blamed for everything....

poor little el nino gets no credit...

The TEAM here knows that globaloney may be the cause for us not losing or the cause for us losing the 5 pounds we deal with at a time here on the bologna threads....

I don't even know how many baloney/bologna threads we have gone through...but I do know this....

we still have work to do...

we invite all new kids...ALWAYS!...we are only as strong as our TEAM...

So join us....continue with us...as we go through this 5 pound loss at a time journey...it will be worth it

*DISCLAIMER* before any consumption or passing of EZ's BALONEY consult your physician or tarot card reader.
  • Love it!

Great post!
  • Well TEAM we start another thread....

where does the time go?

wish those pounds went with them!

I was at 185.8 twice this week...going down...going down...

I am now at my double red line...

180 is my red line....

Being a high achiever is not my goal for this journey!!!!

Let's work on getting through this winter then kick some butt in the spring TEAM!
  • Welcome JANELLE!

stick around....
  • Thanks, EZ!! I love a fresh start.

My goal for Feb was to get to 205. At the time, I thought that would be no problem, but it's coming off more slowly than I thought. So... I'll keep the 205 goal, but need to get SERIOUS if I'm going to make it. I have ditched all my old "standard" dinners and replaced them with a stack of WeightWatchers recipes. Also invested in a million packs of gum, since sometimes I just need to chew on something. BUT, my sweet husband brought home a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day... what to do?? They're my favorites and expensive.... good grief. Maybe they'd be safe in the freezer?

Happy Valentines Day to the Team!!
  • I"ll hang around, been pretty inconsistant this winter, but feeling more motivated as spring arrives!

Plus my sisters are getting motivated again, that always helps!
  • Time to shed the winter weight.
  • Welcome ALL!

ANNE I say we both hit it hard until my birthday on the 27th!

JANELLE awesome that your sisters may join your journey!

BARGOO great to see you here! Jump on with me to hit it hard for 2 weeks until my birthday!

Be good TEAM...be good!
  • Well I'll jump on board as much as I can with REALLY limited loss potential

I am struggling to make healthy choices when they all make me nauseous and staying within my calories is sometimes tough.

Still, here's to hoping tomorrow's weight loss reflects a week that was mostly on plan
  • Welcome Artic Mama ~ the TEAM will pull you through this hump!

Well TEAM I was at 185.8 again this morning...didn't gain all week-end!

off to work....

be good to yourselves!
  • Am I the only one who's wondering what on earth you all are talking about? LOL
  • well I am at 212. Went bowling for 3 hours on saturday and then did next to nothing yesterday.

Kat-- I hope no counting- counting works for you good luck and glad I could help.

Artic--nice to see you over here I am in the same boat.

Welcome to all the new faces on this one and the last one that I missed.
  • We are just all full of bologna around here. It is kind of our motto.

Gary- Gotta keep your eye on those red lines. Heck I don't even know what my red line is yet.

After losing the HUGE (5.5 pound) TOM gain, I am holding in the 177's the past few days. Not bad, but I like the 176 I saw on Friday. Hope to get back there before the next UGLY TOM GAIN.

Being pre-menopausal stinks. Yep, it stinks like bologna.
  • I'd like to join in. I've got enough baloney to share!

I have had a rough couple of weeks and it is time to shake it off and get going again. I hurt my knee, which made me have to stop working out for awhile, had a cold, making me continue to not work out. And, when I'm not working out, I have trouble staying on plan with food. Not a good combination.

So, I went back to working out, carefully for now. I was a sissy and didn't want to do my weigh in today, so I'll need to do that and face the reality!
  • Quote: Am I the only one who's wondering what on earth you all are talking about? LOL
    Probably not But you can find out all about us by searching all of my baloney/bologna threads OR by just jumping in if you want to concentrate on losing 5 pounds at a time....welcome

Quote: well I am at 212. Went bowling for 3 hours on saturday and then did next to nothing yesterday.
    212 is a pretty decent bowling score for a girl MRSAUGIE

Quote: We are just all full of bologna around here. It is kind of our motto.

KIND OF?....

Gary- Gotta keep your eye on those red lines. Heck I don't even know what my red line is yet.

You will soon!

Being pre-menopausal stinks. Yep, it stinks like bologna.
    I'd bring Angie in to "chat about that"...but she likes to forget about it!

Quote: I'd like to join in. I've got enough baloney to share!

I am very aware of that COLORADO D!....welcome

I have had a rough couple of weeks and it is time to shake it off and get going again. I hurt my knee, which made me have to stop working out for awhile, had a cold, making me continue to not work out. And, when I'm not working out, I have trouble staying on plan with food. Not a good combination.

Perrrrfect....that's what we are looking for...all those baloney excuses.....

So, I went back to working out, carefully for now. I was a sissy and didn't want to do my weigh in today, so I'll need to do that and face the reality!
    Spring training is just around the corner D...let's get this thing done!

WELL TEAM ~

Good to see new kids and and an abundance of bologna

I am so happy to be at 185.8 this morning....I usually lose a pound or two during the week...when I am in losing mode...but gain 1 back on the week-end....

not this time

Must have been all that down time during the Daytona 500...I had tons of time to do chores!

be good TEAM....be good....and hug someone you love tonight!...I am