First Month DOWN!!!!

• Hey All,
    I cant believe it but i have my first month and i lost 9. something pounds. The only thing is I cant see much of a difference. But I cannot believe i Did it. ANd it was definitely with the help of this webiste!
  • WTG! Nice job!
  • Thank you so much. I am trying my best! This is where the fear of failing comes in.
  • Thank you so much. I am trying my best! This is where the fear of failing comes in. Again thank you for your support.
  • You are doing so well!!! 9lbs in 1 month is awesome, keep up the hard work! Not much more to go before your goal!!
  • Thank you. I am excited and a lot scared.
  • That's fantastic! If you aren't seeing a physical change, think about how your clothes fit differently. We have very similar weight loss goals so you're inspiring to me!
  • Congrats! Stick with it and the changes will become more and more dramatic as you go on. You're an inspiration!
  • Thank you so much all. You have no Idea but you guys inspire me! Thanks
  • Oh and Spartacus yeah we do. You should get in touch with me i couldnt msg you.
  • Congrats girl!
  • Something I do to help see a difference is cut a string to exactly how big my waist is, then every couple of weeks I check it to see how much smaller I get. Its just like measuring except you keep it at its original length and then you can say wow! I cant believe thats what 9 lbs looks like! My string keeps me motivated when the scale gets stuck! Great Job and keep up the good work!
  • hey thank you. Ill try that!
  • Awesome! Hang in there. You'll be so happy in a few months when you are down even more!! Congrats!!
  • Thank you so much. I did get off track on sunday and had a lot junk food but i am back on track again. I just feel i havent lost anything more and i am getting a bit discouraged. . Also i wouldnt know since i only weigh myself on the 11th of every month.