hooray for me!!! :)

• i'll try and keep this short, but i just showed up here yesterday so i'm sure none of you really know my story just yet. lol

i started trying to lose weight sometime in July of last year... about 7 months ago. since then, i have lost 60 pounds!!!

however, yesterday i was really down about myself. i've only dropped one pants size so far (from a very tight 18, to a very loose 16) haven't quite made it to a 14 yet..but i'm getting closer!!!

i was just getting dressed a few minutes ago. i pulled up my jeans, and put my belt on (jeans still fit 'right' on thighs, but loose on hips.) and when i went to put the pins through the holes on my belt, i realized.... i went down a hole!!

yes it's a small victory... but all these small victories add up over time!! if i can keep this up, maybe i'll be in those 14's sooner than i thought!
  • I know that felt good!
  • heck yeah it felt great!! what made it feel even better is that my TOM starts monday..and i always get bloated for the entire week before, and a few days into my TOM... and i STILL went down a belt hole. i'm so excited!!
  • sound good, you are on the right track keep up the good work