A gift for Heather

• For those of you who don't know, our much beloved moderator Heather will be away until Sunday. I'dreally like us to be able to give her a remarkable gift upon her return and break 20,000 minutes on the excercise thread.
    Heather works tirelessly for us, she is an incredible human being and a delightful source of energy and sweetness. Her story has touched so many of us here and she continues to accept the responsibility of handling our
    300+ community. She is gracious and compassionate and she has never sought recognition for any of the things she's done. Her heart is pure in every sense of the word.
    So, I think we all can continue to work hard these last four days in January, maybe each of us can squeeze in an extra 5 minutes a day. We can all accept the responsibility of posting our minutes and keeping the thread flowing. And by the time all is said and done Sunday night, we can take pride in what we've accomplished. Because we are each worth it, as a family we are each worth it, and because Heather, to all of us, is worth so, so much!
    Take care all
    Love Sweetcakes736
    (Faith)
  • Well said - Heather I don't thank you enough!
  • I agree !! Lets do it!!!
  • Wow, this thread is a real gift!!! Thanks for the sweet words!

And thanks for the minutes! We are just about 1000 min away! I'm hoping someone's been storing up minutes and is going to report them!!

Even if we don't make it, what a great January!!

Thanks, Faith, and everyone!!!