It just occured to me...

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • That once I shed the water weight from my period (within the next couple days) I'll have less than 10 pounds until I am BELOW 200 pounds.

BELOW 200 POUNDS.

From someone that started at close to 400 pounds...

BELOW 200 POUNDS.

wow.

I am committing to WORKING MY BUTT OFF to get there.

It's mind boggling really...

No need to comment. But it's interesting to see that even those of us whom appear to have this all under control can go through mental twinges... lol!!!!

It's like I just kept losing weight and never focused on the fact that someday I'd be UNDER 200 POUNDS.

Okay that just never gets old... lol!!!
  • hear! hear!
  • Oh, I am going to comment. That is just absolutley amazing!! A number that always began with a 3, will now begin with a 1! Woooo freakin Hooo!!!
  • That's absolutely fabulous! You are so inspirational.
  • Awesome job... You should be incredibly proud of yourself!!!
  • So exciting!!!
  • You are such an inspiration!!
  • me <------ in awe!
  • You are FANTASTIC!!!

Me? I am getting closer to being under 300, something that means a LOT to me psychologically; there's a "Onderland" theme goin on on this forum, but believe you me, when I get to "Two-ville" I will be posting a thread!!! Clever ways to commemorate being in the 200's that are as cool as "Onederland" are welcome.
  • I called it twoderville... lol!!! I SCREAMED the day I made it under 300 pounds. Just screamed. It was HUGE HUGE HUGE for me!!!! When you make it there MAKE SURE to post about it and we'll scream for you!!!
  • Way to go Tammy!! You will be in Onederland before you know it!!!!
  • Congratulations!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic!
  • I love it twoderville. I want out of twoderville. I think you should be screaming and we are sooooo going to celebrate with you. That is stupendous!!!!
  • Onederland, then 50% weight loss, then 200 pound weight loss!!!!

You've done some amazing things and I'll be right here rooting for you to make your next mini-goals.

• That is so amazing !