Reached my goal weight 6 months after having baby and keeping it off!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Since I had my second child I have lost a total of 40 pounds. I am proud to say that I lost all that weight within 6-7 months after having her. I have kept it off and now I am getting toned and actually have a flat belly after having baby which is a pretty big accomplishment.
  • Pretty big accomplshment? That's an understatement! Thats the mother of accomplishments, pun intended! You rock!!!
  • That's fantastic! Congratulations!! How did you do it?
  • That is really fantastic!
  • Congrats!
  • Thanks everyone!!!! Taurie I have worked so hard and keep working hard to keep it off...basically dont eat any white processed things just when i really want some dessert ill have a brownie or something as a treat....U know its so easy to put it on when ur pregnant but so hard to maintain and lose especially having two kids!!! but email me if you want more details about my diet
  • I also have a blog about it but not sure if im allowed to post the link on here anybody know?
  • Ahh, thanks Moodyha, I left you a message. I would love to see you blog. xx
  • congrats
  • hey taurie apparantly i cant reply to you yet because i dont have 10 posts.
    so???? what do i do?
  • That is so awesome!!! Such an accomplishment. Thanks for sharing your success.
  • i'll send you my email address.
  • Congrats that is so awesome! After my daughter i went through some post partum...so needless to say i kept my baby weight! I am now determined to get it off and be the best most active mommy i can be! Thanks for your story!
  • Well done. Congratulations on both your second baby and great weight loss.
  • hey thanks everyone...check out my blog!!
    themaddiet.com