Friends and Losers Thread Jan 24-30

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Kim- LMAO at your synchronized seizure!
  • Wonder why we don't get the Lean Cuisine pizzas here in Canada?but we have these President's Choice Blue Menu pizzas which are pretty amazing! 1/4 of a large pizza contains only 7 g of fat...30 g of carb...about 240 Calories.I always stock them up in my freezer for lazy week-nights.I just make a green salad to go with it. A healthier and economical alternative to dining out.
  • Hi all...Kim, I FINALLY made it the gym Saturday morning for spin class...felt SOOOOOOOO good, I'm gonna do it again tomorrow morning. Looks like we have a couple Body Jam classes so I'll be checking those out asap...hope they dim the lights....but, heck, if I can fake it at Zuma, hopefully I can fake it at Body jam.

GI Jillian - finally made it the NAMI site and plugged in my donation....I'm sure with all the Haiti issues, our local organizations are suffering....so I was happy to help a great cause.

I was out and about today and headed over to a Quick Weight Loss Center to chat about their program (I did this program about 20 years ago...not really a bad program, but pretty strick). I had a sign from "Above" that this was not the way for me to lose weight....well the sign was actually on their door..."closed Sundays" so I came home and ate a skinny cow ice cream cone!

Hi Nicole! and everyone else........................gotta do some stuff and then want to watch 19 Kids and Counting!