What's going on?

• I almost did not find this forum? Why all the changes?
  • No idea either. Where are all our previous threads?
    Tan
  • Were you looking for LA Weight Loss? There are quite a few members on LAWL, they post in various forums. If that is what you are looking for I would suggest you post a question asking where are the LAWL ? There is a forum but they seem to be scattered around.
  • 3FC admin moved our forum to general diet plans.Here is the link

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...-questions-10/
  • I don't know where all the threads went, but I'll look into it!
  • Oh boy, I see what happened When the tech moved the LAWL forum here, he somehow put the threads in the General Diet Plans forum instead of here and I can't imagine how that happened or how they are going to fix it. I'll pass it on to them and cross my fingers!
  • Thank you, Suzanne. We have quite a close group that has been meeting for many years......I hope you can get this fixed soon
  • Quote: Oh boy, I see what happened When the tech moved the LAWL forum here, he somehow put the threads in the General Diet Plans forum instead of here and I can't imagine how that happened or how they are going to fix it. I'll pass it on to them and cross my fingers!
    Thnks Suzanne...we really appreciate your help. We are really finding it very hard to stay in touch at the LAWL community since this has happened.

Take care