uplifting song

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've been hearing this song a lot lately:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

I think the lyrics are very fitting to what we are all trying to do. Its the journey (the climb). I think I lost any street cred I had posting a Miley Cyrus song, but I'll live with it
  • Yep you totally lost your street cred... but don't worry. I posted about it on facebook like last year and lost mine then too! We can be streetcredless together lol!
  • HAHA, right before I posted it here I posted it on my facebook
  • Great song ... thank you...
    but I gotta show my age...what is street cred? I probably NEVER had it! LOL
  • Aw, that's got a good message, Matt! And I do believe that's the first Miley Cyrus song I've ever listened to all the way through...
  • I will join the street credless bunch - I adore this song and it is on my ipod in my workout playlist because it is so motivating. I love when it comes on when I'm on the stair mill - all about the climb indeed. I refuse to post about liking a miley cyrus song anywhere else though, lol. I say to you guys for being brave enough to do so.
  • I agree Matt, good message in that song.
  • Quote: Great song ... thank you...
    but I gotta show my age...what is street cred? I probably NEVER had it! LOL
    my age may be showing too - I do know what it means but it's hard to put into words.... ummm, maybe - like your "coolness" or your street smarts type attitude

and Matt, I think it's pretty cool that you were willing to forfeit your street creed for that song! who needs street creed anyway ?
  • It's a good song. I've got it on my ipod...
  • I've heard this song before, but never thought of it within a weight loss context--I will now!
  • I think it's a great song, don't care about the street cred lol.
    I took DD to see the Hannah Montana movie when it came out (expecting to be bored stupid, but loved it lol) and I cried all the way through that song at the end, it spoke to me in SO many ways.
    I have it on my ipod playlist as well and it's my signature song for my journey right now.
  • ahh i agree about this song! i've gotta sing it as loud as possible any time it comes on.. shhh
  • Definitely lost your cred... but I lost mine too. I LOVE Miley Cirus. I force my 16mo old to watch Hannah Montana. LOL
  • I like the message in this song, too. It's true - it's the climb. The means from here to there.
  • My cheesy motivational song is Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. It always makes me feel better and often makes me teary. I'm a dork.