Cant Believe I did it

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello all. It was a semi-nice day here in Northern MN/ND and my friend Erika and I decided yesterday that we were going to walk/run this week to enjoy this unseasonably nice weather. So today we started out and I actually walked and JOGGED this 5 mile trail by work. Man I am so proud of myself and what I have accomplished. If you would have told me 6 months ago I would be jogging today I would have laughed in your face. We are planning on going out walking/jogging again on Thursday. It is great knowing that I can do it.
  • Awesome Job!!! You are an inspiration!
  • Incredible! WTG! It is nice when you find something that feels good and works!
  • great job, you should be so proud of yourself!
  • Wow! That's great. Definitely something to be proud of.
  • Great job! I've always been jealous of people who could jog/run and I'm trying to become one of those people now. It's a powerful feeling to put those miles behind you, isn't it?
  • What a phenomenal accomplishment you have made losing so much weight and getting in shape.

I am inspired by you.
  • That is great! Maybe the weather will hold and you will be able to JOG again.
  • Great job! Feels great, doesn't it?
  • Get it, girl! Way to go!!
  • Fantastic!!! It's a rush, isn't it??? I'm amazed at what you've accomplished!
  • That's fabulous, well done! I'm JUST trying to start jogging/running on the treadmill at the gym, and I'm so excited that one day soon I might be able to job/run outside.
  • Yay! I'm from Minnesota too! I'm so thrilled that we have had some warmer temps for the past week... I gotta say 'way to go' for getting out there and getting active in the winter. I feel like I only go outside in the winter to get to and from my car for work. Haha. Great job!
  • I am so happy for you, wish I could do that, but feet problems. I love walking. You watch, if you keep this up ,you be dropping lbs quick.
    Congradulations!!