Is FITDAY paid much different?

• Is the fitday program you can purchase much different than the free version? I'm hoping someone can explain the differences. Thanks!
  • bumping
  • I have the PC version and the paid web version, so the main benefit there is that you can sync the two. I REALLY like that for when I'm not at my main computer but don't want to forget to enter something, or if I forget how many cals I have left in my day. The only (but big, IMO) drawback to the web version, both free and paid, is that you can't create a recipe! What?? You can do that on the web version, and the recipe STATS will sync to the web version, but you can't edit the recipe on the web version.

I hope that helps somewhat. I've tried lots of nutrition programs over the years and overall I like FitDay bets because of the ability to use a PC and the web. So, if my computer is in the shop,I can't go "oh, well, I might as well pig out since I can't track it anyway"...same for if the internet is down.
  • Quote: You can do that on the web version, and the recipe STATS will sync to the web version, but you can't edit the recipe on the web version.
    Big fat typo there. I meant you can create a recipe on the PC version...