Disgusted with myself.....need to vent and need help!!

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • I've been struggling the last few months. I do so great during the week, but tend to fall off on the weekends.. Not full blown cheats, but just not drinking the water, taking my vitamins or drinking the supplements. I work so much during the week, that I want to have fun and be with my daughter. We tend to eat out more. I'm struggling with making smart choices in restuarants. I want to order the chicken/veggies or a salad when I'm driving there, but when I get there I end up ordering something not as good.. I think it's mostly a mental problem with me. I know what I should do but just can't seem to do it when I get there.. I have still been loosing, but not as much as I could. I need to get this under control..
  • Quote: I've been struggling the last few months. I do so great during the week, but tend to fall off on the weekends.. Not full blown cheats, but just not drinking the water, taking my vitamins or drinking the supplements. I work so much during the week, that I want to have fun and be with my daughter. We tend to eat out more. I'm struggling with making smart choices in restuarants. I want to order the chicken/veggies or a salad when I'm driving there, but when I get there I end up ordering something not as good.. I think it's mostly a mental problem with me. I know what I should do but just can't seem to do it when I get there.. I have still been loosing, but not as much as I could. I need to get this under control..
    Your description of weekends sounds like me. I just promised myself this morning that I need to return to what I did at the front end of my journey, and that is to AVOID such situations. It is not so terrible to do something off plan if it only happens one every one or two months, but when it gets to be once every week, I think I need to re-evaluate. So, no more going out for awhile, no more church luncheons. Gatherings = food and I know that so, I will just stay away for a little while and get myself under better control again.
  • I am right here with everyone else. Not quite sure what I'll do about it. I know if I'm not motivated I won't accomplish what I want to do, but I'd really rather just have a piece of pizza and a beer.

I think I'll try to put my picture on the forum - just try to do something different.