Is Subway bad?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • It all comes down to what you get.
    If you walk in and get one of their mini pizzas, or meatball sub with extra cheese, or etc., then no. But they have those under 5g's subs, AND some subways have the veggie pattie! Which is what i get allllll the time.......since i'm a vegetarian! And i KNOW the veggie patties are good for you.....but bread always isn't, so if you want to go there frequently, TRY TO SOMETIMES GET WHEAT BREAD.......don't get that yummy italian herbs and cheese bread ALL the time......AND, watch what you put on it.....and you should be good!

ESPECIALLY if you compare it to pizza hut, dominos or quiznos. Subway is a MUCH more healthy fast-food restaurant!! I live literally RIGHT beside one.....haha.
  • They are not bad as long as YOU make good choices to put on it! I actually had Subway for lunch today.

I got 6 inch on wheat AND I asked them to hollow the bread out! They just pull out the middle of the bread, it takes away a ton of calories! And to me, it taste the same.

Then turkey, cheese, veggies and mustard. NO oil or mayo. : )

It was about 300 calories (probably less, but I don't know how to calculate the hollowed out bread )! Thats less than what I could have in a lean cuisine.

Sometimes when I go there I get a foot long and I eat 6 inches while I am there, and then take the rest home have a snack and then have the other half for dinner!!

I need to try their salads though!