Wonderslim?

You're on Page 17 of 41
Go to
  • I had the hotcakes for breakfast with a banana and ff milk for breakfast this morning and it was like eating what I would normally eat on occasion. Plus it was good.
  • I didn't get hotcakes. How were they? Did you use syrup on them?

Are you sure you can have a banana along with the hotcakes, Molly? That's a lot of starch. I haven't finished reading the plan so, clue me in.
  • Quote: I didn't get hotcakes. How were they? Did you use syrup on them?

Are you sure you can have a banana along with the hotcakes, Molly? That's a lot of starch. I haven't finished reading the plan so, clue me in.
    The hotcakes are good, they taste like regular hotcakes to me. I had the I can't believe it's not butter spray and sugar free syrup. I had a banana because it's on the list and after I input my banana in the food log I noticed the starch is high. It all depends on how you want to incoporate you fruit and starch into your meal plan as far as carbs I believe. I have to continue reading the plan as well.
  • When I first weighed in on Thursday I weighed 290.8 this morning which is Saturday I weighed in at 287. I'm not getting hopes up because I have done this before and my weigh fluctuated throughout the week, so I will see what the actual weigh is on Thursday morning.
  • I love the hot cakes with sugar free syrup too!

mollymai - Let us know where you are on Thursday. I bet those 3lb are really gone!
  • WHOOPIE, Mollymai!!! 3LBS!!!!

I understand what you're saying that you've been down this road before. We all have. But that doesn't mean that this time will be like the others. Keep the faith.
  • Thank you Liz! I will check it out. I am glad to hear that you are happier. I think I get really depressed when I am angry either that or I want to kill everyone. I am willing to lose slower to be happier and not end up incarcerated!
  • Favorites and Not so Favorites
    I thought it would be fun if we posted our favorite and not so favorite products from diet direct.

I like the Wonderslim chocolate shake, mocha shake and cocomint shake. I like the Wonderslim cookie dough snack bar and the Bariwise peanut butter bar. I LOVE the Wonderslim hot cakes (bought them because of the rave reviews here, thanks!). I LOVE the Wonderslim vegetarian joe meal. I mix it with green beans for a large, flavorful and filling meal. I also LOVE the Wonderslim milk chocolate crunchies. They are a delicious and filling treat.

I like the Blender bottle they sell. It does a great job with the shakes. I got an extra one for the babies formula!

I did not like the Wonderslim double chocolate cake. It tasted funny to me. I didn't like the Protidiet roasted soy nuts. They tasted OK but were not very filling for 180 calories. I did not like the Wonderslim cereal. It was such a tiny amount for so few calories and tasted overly sweet. Also didn't like the Kay's naturals protein cereal. It tasted funny to me.
  • Hi all and welcome to all the newbies.

LizR I agree. It is a great idea if we post things we like and don't like.

So here are some things I like:
    Hot cakes with sugar free syrup
    Mocha shake
    Cocomint shake
    I love all the bars
    Vegetarian joe meal
    Chilli
    Maple and brown suger oatmeal
    Cheese stake macaroni
    Spicy cheese and pasta
    Cheesecake (really good)
    Chocolate chip with marshmallows pudding (really good)
    Double chocolate cake (i found this tasted better if undercooked).

I didn't like the vegitable cheese omelet and the chik'n in tomato sauce. Yuck!

I agree...the cereal was not worth it. Very small portion and not much taste.

Any of the bars a great. I love them all.

mollymai let us know how it goes. I am sure you did great.

I am following the plan and I have increased my excersize but I got on the scale at my mother's house and it is showing me the same.

Hopefully her scale is wrong. I will find out Tuesday.

Onward and upward everyone. We can do it.
  • Hi, All. I haven't started my program yet but I can already see myself getting confused as to this being High protein, lo carb or just a diet program watching calories but using protein meal replacements. I didn't get any cereals or the like (I think I got a chocolate cake in my sample pack) because I don't want too much starch/carbs. A couple of foods items came but I substituted a lot of it with more shakes. If I don't care for the shakes as they are, I am going to blend in the lowest carb fruits that I can such as blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and the like. One of my meals for each day will be either a lean green meal or a smoothie with spinach or Kale blended in (as LizR suggested). If that doesn't taste good, I'll forget about green smoothies for a while. I want to stay as close to 5+1+1 as possible meaning 5 shakes, 1 protein supplement, and 1 lean green meal.
  • Hey guys. I forgot to mention this lady who lost a lot of weight and you should check it out. She had no surgery and she looks fab. It is hard to beleive.

Here is a link to her website. http://www.fitbyjen.com/Bio.aspx

WOW! I just realizedthat I can post my tracker now. lol

• MargieMacD, after reading Jen's testimony and looking at her photos, all I can say is, "WOW!!" Talk about a transformation. If that doesn't give incentive, nothing will.
  • Joining In
    Hello ladies!

I'd like to join in and track my WS here. I'm going on the diet full time with 100 lbs. to lose. I have enjoyed reading your posts from beginning to end and seeing such great success. I am doing the plan materials hoping that it will give me an additional layer of accountability to myself if nothing else. I ordered the two week plan and substituted right away based on my dislike for peanut butter bars and some of the other flavors. Looking forward to losing with all of you!
    Peanut Butter Crisp Bar
    Caramel Brownie Nut Bar
    Hot chocolate
    Mint hot Chocolate
    Cappuccino
    Hotcakes
    Cheesesteak Macaroni
    Cocomint Cream Shake
    Mocha Shake

Dislikes:
    Tex Mex
    Chik'n in Tomato Sauce

These are just okay to me:
    Choc chip Marshmallow pudding
    Cookie dough Bar
    Vanilla Shake
    Chocolate Shake

Cereal is like everyone mentioned.
  • So, am I the only one having problems w/constipation??

I just had the cheesecake tonight & it was FABULOUS!!!

I had a weight in on wii BL & did not change since Tues. which did not surprise me but I had a big dinner last night w/birthday cake & ice cream I just had a small serving, but still I had it so not sure how that will affect my wt. loss this next week.

Have a Great week!!