I think it was the broccoli soup!

• I made a batch of the broccoli cheese soup the other night. I used a half a bag of broccoli and a whole bag of cauliflower. I ate it for lunch yesterday and today and wow the gas is horrible!!! I'm guessing its the cauliflower since I have never had gas like this with broccoli. I also eat beans almost daily but they have never affected me like this. Anyone else gassy? !!!! LOL I know its a tad bit tmi, but I know I'm not the only one!!
  • I'm always gassy but more so with cauliflower and beans. My husband is used to it!
  • Oh, totally! It's almost like wearing a jetpack. Chili with beans tonight!
  • Quote: Oh, totally! It's almost like wearing a jetpack. Chili with beans tonight!
    oh this cracked me up!!! like wearing a jetpack!!! I'll have to remember that!
  • Quote: oh this cracked me up!!! like wearing a jetpack!!! I'll have to remember that!
  • Quote: Oh, totally! It's almost like wearing a jetpack. Chili with beans tonight!
  • briggsy - My DH and I seem to have an awful lot of discussion on this topic! I had that soup for lunch today and did not get gas. But I did not use as many veggies as you did. Beans don't bother me either - but my husband can clear a room! I find it interesting that apparently the refined carbs and sugars that we don't eat on Phase I actually cause me more problems. And fruit now that I am getting older