Momentum/Flex Chatterbox [Jan 2010] :)

You're on Page 3 of 5
Go to
  • That trail looks lovely! We have nothing like that here.

I lost 1.5 lbs last week. I kind of went off plan yesterday, but I'm back on today. I should exercise tonight, but I've been so lazy lately. I'll probably bike for 15 minutes and do my 30 Day Shred dvd.
  • ;p
    Are the trees and such rather sparse in Kansas? At least there's no worries over mosquitos this time of year for you guys, we got attacked about half way down the smaller trail.

Congrats on your 1.5 loss! I tripped myself Sunday, but at least we hopped back up.
  • had my first week weigh in today. down 3.4lbs.....yaay! I'm proud of myself because I gave it 100% and I didn't have to kill myself in exercise or starve lol I ate all my extra points lol Happy Wednesday everyone oh on Saturday we're going to the shelter to adopt a cat I'm so excited!!
  • WooWhoo!
    Awesome haleygirl82, Congrats!!!
    Oooh! Will you post pics of your new kitty???

I've got WI myself in a couple hours. I think I did good, and if so, I'll be picking up a new pair of sneakers as treat to myself. I'll be so happy to get rid of these muddy and falling apart things on my feet.
  • hello everyone... I am so glad you started a thread. What is the avarage amount of weight to loose per week?? I lost 5lbs the first week, and 1lb the second, and 1lb the thrid week. I have not been able to exercise very much at all. I guess it is a good thing that I am loosing something each week. I am a mommy to a 9 year old and a 6 month old plus I work full time. So I just want to see what you thought the avarage is.
    Thanks
    Patrisha
  • zanheltangia-Thank you! I certainly will post pics...I am so excited! Kate wants to get a girl and we've decided to name her Daisy....c'mon saturday hurry up!! haha! good luck on your w.i.!!
  • :)
    Well, those sneakers will have to wait for next weekend! But -.8 lb isn't bad at all.

Average on WW is .5 to 2 lbs a week, so your 1 lb weeks are great, Patrisha! And the 1st week's loss of 5lbs was awesome!
    I'm pretty sure taking care of two young kids is exercise in most peoples' opinion, and especially in mine! Remember, even housework is exercise, just keep moving.

Aw, Daisy! I can't wait to see the girl you'll pick out!
    Thanks for your wishes of luck, I'm rather happy with my WI, thanks!
  • Hello ladies! I am new to WW and to this site! You all seem so great! I am impressed with everyone's determination!! I hope you all don't mind me jumping in here on this thread....
    I started WW a week ago (at home, no meetings) and I have lost 4.2 lbs!!
  • hottpinkmomma-Congrats and welcome! I started last week too but I need the meetings, tried at home, turned out miserably lol
  • :)
    Hello, hottpinkmomma, glad to have you here! 4.2! Awesome 1st week.

Alright, everyone! Any plans or goals for the weekend?
  • Hello hottpinkmomma, I am also doing the WW from home. I have been to a few meetings in the past but am unable to attend now. I am very glad to have found this site it is such a big help. Congrats on the 4.2. great job!!

My goal for this weekend is to get in a little exercise.
  • ;p
    Bleh! TOM is such an energy drain... I feel like my brain is going in slow motion, but my body feels better than usual thanks to the healthier foods and staying with my WW points.
    Weird combo, .

Well, I fear that this weekend might be just a bit lazy for me. Feeling fatigued with low iron, I think I'll skip heading south and going to the gym with my sister and instead take a few walks around the neighborhood this weekend.
    So how'd you do, calboydoc? Get that exercise in?

Is everyone keeping their spirits up?

My sister suffered from the same energy drain as I did this weekend, bleh!
    But we vowed to get back on our feet again this week. I could use some mindless treadmill walking, very good for daydreaming.
  • ;p
    Rather quiet week so far...
  • Can I jump in? I have been doing the weight watchers from home since July 27th. I have lost 30 pounds so far...but haven't lost a pound since Thanksgiving. Also didn't gain any over the holidays, but need to get back at the losing end. I have 22 pts a day right now, and I'm trying to fill up on fresh fruits and veggies as much as possible. Also doing the Turbo Jam DVDs, and whatever other ones I have...don't like group excercise (I turn embarassingly red in the face when working out...looks like I'm about to pass out when really I'm fine).
    Oh, and since I see a few of you are cat lovers...our family has two cats. One is a big silver Persian, named Aladdin, and the other is a fluffy tortoise barn cat named Jasmyn.
    Goal for the week...excecise 5 days of 7 and lose a pound or two.