help

• Hi everyone,

My name is Stacey, my current weight is right at 180. I lost 30 pounds on the pill Adipex. My doctor took me off of it because it was causing migraines. I started gaining weight as soon as I got off. I gained all of the weight back. I decided this time I was going to do this the right way. I tried the easy way out and it came back to haunt me....Literally...

I have done weight watchers before and never really had a problem understanding the program. I started the beginning of this week with books that were 2 years old. I wanted the new books so I got them from the local meeting place. The more I research this years program the more I am confused. I always got my 25 points at the beginning of the day and did not go over. Now I am reading about filling foods, Si Fi (what is that ), and the Momentum.... I am so confused and it has me discouraged.

If someone would please give it to me in "dummy" terms I guess I should say. I feel like a "dummy" because I do NOT understand.

Please help me. . . . . .

Thanks
  • Hi, welcome to 3FC I hope you don't mind, but I'm closing this thread. Your duplicate under the Core/Simply Filling forum is getting replies and I hope it helps.

Thanks