12-week challenge at my gym... scary

• So, at my gym, they are having a 12-week challenge. I chose to ignore it until a coworker who goes there too, told me she is going to join in and that I should too. What was making me ignore it is that they want to take before and after pictures. I hate the picture part. But, they will do weight and measurements before and after. They also said that they will keep the pictures in a file and will only post the winner's pictures. And, if you win the overall, there is a lot of money involved. It is free to join, so I guess I have no excuses.

Actually I think it would be a good thing to do to stay accountable. I don't think I'd want to go for the after photo and measurements if I haven't done well.

Ok, I've talked myself into it. Thanks for listening!!
  • Good for you, Diane! I think it's a terrific idea! I hope you win...
  • Go for it! Good luck!
  • I know what you mean about the pictures. Here, in a place where everyone is so understanding is one thing, but in public I think I would have a hard time with that, too. If they only post the winner, then the assumption is that you have an amazing after picture. That would make you feel good! You should definitely do the challenge! Just think about the after picture and how great you are going to look in it!