Communal fat-busting exercise

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Step 1: find a flabby bit of your body.

Step 2: grab aforementioned flab. Not too tight, mind.

Step 3: scowl at aforementioned flab.

Step 4: make threats on aforementioned flab's life, existence, mother's grave, etc. Remind aforementioned flab that its days are numbered and that it has no recourse, no right of appeal and no way out.

Step 5: cackle menacingly at the awesome power you wield over your body.

Step 6: repeat daily.

• It's always good to let the flab know who's in charge!
  • Will do! lol!
  • I love it!! I love it!! Now that's an exercise I'll do everyday. And I'll think of you the whole time
  • I have just the flab in mind. That's right belly...I'm talking to YOU!!
  • Quote: I have just the flab in mind. That's right belly...I'm talking to YOU!!
    YA!

For me it's my thighs, and occasionally my upper arms when I have the (very) occasional thoughts of mercy towards my thighs' emotional well-being.

Please, no random attacks from the fatty tissue rights people! Given that soon* that thigh fat is no longer going to exist, I don't really care much about its emotional health. Especially after what it's been doing to MY emotional health over the past few years

*fsvo "soon"
  • I'm soooo there babe!!!!
  • oh i thought i was the only one who did that lol unfortunately my boobs got scared and shunk a little too
  • Lol! Hear that stomach and thighs and double chin?! I'm talking to you!
  • What A Great Exercise!
    Salsa chip, you made my day.
  • Rofl
  • lol!
  • Quote: oh i thought i was the only one who did that lol unfortunately my boobs got scared and shunk a little too

Ok, should add a step that says "Reassure boobs that they are dearly wanted and cherished and treasured and that they should in no way feel threatened." If applicable, that is.
  • And...

Thank you, thank you, I'm here for at least another 60lbs