Gold plan-please help!

• I am in need of a copy of the gold plan. I need like serving sizes, etc. If anybody could help out I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you thank you! I know it's probably too large to attach if you scan it. If you can post a reply then maybe we can figure out a way to exchange info. Thanks again!
  • steph-Don't take this the wrong way, but it's unlikely that someone will just send this info to you. Not because we're unhelpful but because most of us paid a lot of money for our plans. And you can buy the pdf on ebay for $10.

It's possible someone might send you the info-but in the past, folks haven't been so willing . . . .

Good luck!
  • I did this prior to having kids and having cancer and lost about 40 pounds. I know the number of servings I need for each food group, I just need serving sizes and can't find my info. I just thought somebody might be helpful. If I had the info I would be considering there are no more centers open and the info on the web is a numbering system for the plans rather than the old color system. Happy new year!
  • hi steph

this is some info i got ...that might give you some idea

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/...ght&msg=4655.1
  • steph....did you get the info you need? i have all the old plans and will give it to you for free if you need it...and if you want it faster ivillage has it on their lawl message board too....they will be very helpful....save the $10
  • I think I have a couple of extra copies of the gold plan as well. If I can find them, I would gladly send if you send me a SASE (which I'm guessing needs some extra postage). You can PM me and I'll see if I can find them.
  • Congrads!!!
    You inspire me and others on this journey.
  • gold plan
    I need the gold plan as well, anyone still have it? Thanks so much