Threadkiller Fantastic Fifteen

You're on Page 7 of 34
Go to
  • That Heidi is sooo considerate. We are now getting more snow!
  • Yep, we're down to 8 degrees now!!! I think it may have to warm up to snow again!
  • Gary, building a snowman is one thing, but it takes real talent to make angels in the snow !
  • Don't you have to lie down in it BARGOO?.....isn't that cold....brrrr
  • Ok-- it's not warming up here---we're down to 5 degrees. Our high temp. for Friday is supposed to be 4!!!! "THEY" keep telling me once we get through January it starts warming up....
  • and to think you thought Colorado was cold Karen....wink
  • Yeah, that is what Tim keeps saying!!! And I tell him that I know where there is a house for sale out there!!! LOL!!!
  • 25 here and it snowed last night - not a lot but enough to make me question the wisdom of taking my scooter to work. That might be a bit suicidal.
    I work in a university building, although we are not ourselves part of the university. every year over the Christmas break they shut down the heating system to save money, and every year they have trouble starting back up, so the office was sooooo cold yesterday.
    oh well, at least I will burn some extra calories just keeping up my body temperature.
  • 100 . . .
    . . . 400 to go.

Alas, dear Gary, that means you were never taught as a kid to write your name in the snow the guys way, LOL.

• Yes, I always envied the guys that talent. I tried it once but couldn't waddle fast enough.
  • Ohhhh...

so THAT'S what Frank Zappa meant by yellow snow....

Going back to work today....

I sure enjoyed my time off....
  • good morning.
  • good afternoon.
  • good evening.