Hi Girls!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Today is the first day for me and I'm super excited about it! I'm 27 and have 3 kids. I haven't lost any of the weight from my pregnancies and now I'm about 50 lbs over what I was before I had my first child. I'm breaking down that 50 lbs though and am aiming to have lost 15 lbs by the end of Feb. I think that's a reasonable goal..

Can't wait to get involved here and get to know you all..
  • Hello...

Welcome to 3FC! Great Place!

Do you have a plan to reach that goal? The plan is so important! Write it out- daily... It helps!

Stay active on the boards... Support is such a big help in weight loss!

YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Welcome!
    I am 26 and am loosing the weight from my baby too I was a bit more 60! I have lost the first 18 and am going strong. Akacutie is right you need a plan to keep you on track. I focus alot on exercise because I am obssesed about tightening up while I loose the weight. I don't calorie count am just careful about eating less and something very light at dinner. Its different for me cuz I am from a country where lunch is the biggest meal and I came here and my husband eats dinner and my body wasn't used to it and just gained like crazy! Now I am on track!
    Good luck with your goals
  • PS we could team up if you like we have around the same to loose Its good to be accountable and take encouragement from one another
  • Welcome to 3fc!!! the support here is awesome. You can do it!!!!
  • welcome! Im sure that you will find the support that you need here, its a great place! Good luck with your weight loss goals and I hope to see you around the forum
  • hey & welcome!

I'm CONFIDENT that you can reach your goals.. just coming here and posting is already taking the first step . Good luck girly!!
  • My plan. hmm..I plan on exercising at least 5 days a week and eating better. I haven't been great on eating a good breakfast but I'm going to start that and stop eating past 7:30 at night. The evening is my hardest time to control my eating and I really am looking forward to having evening snacks planned out and ready to just grab that way there's no time to sit and think and then realize I have nothing in the house to eat.

As far as exercising goes, I'm going to start with Walk Away the Pounds to get the first 10-15 lbs off and then move to a Pilates DVD I have to lose and tone up more and then hopefully be spring I'll be able to run.

I'm just afraid to set my goals to high and get discouraged and eventually quit. I've tried a few time during 2009 to lose weight and never succeeded in losing more then 10 lbs but always put it back on.

Sun- I'd love to buddy up! Maybe we could push each other!
  • Cool! I wish there was a way to communicate privately....hmmm ...they don;t want us to put our emails on here..... Yeah the nights are really hard! But I have been eating fruit and sometimes butterless fresh popped popcorn and lots of fluids. My daughter goes to bed at 11 usually(she has medical issues) and so its a struggle until then. I am using Eddie Baran's body sculpting bodyweight exercises for women. I like it cuz I get a high intensity workout in 30 minutes. But I started by walking off 10 lbs.
  • I really prepared myself for this week by going to the store yesterday and stocking up on fruits and veggies which I cut up and have ready to just grab and eat now. I also love the yoplait whips..just sweet enough to take the edge off(I hope)!

How long have you been at this?
  • After you've been here for 20 days you'll get the ability to send PMs (private messages)
  • Since September. Average 4 lbs a month. I need to get my butt in gear and get more raw veggies for snack it's just not my favorite: ) I love fruit but I guess it's not the best to eat only that.
  • Ah thanks Jess
  • I thought it was odd that there was no PM on here. Now I understand!!

4 lbs in a month isn't bad! It's a great start!!! Are there any raw veggies that you really like? Stock up on them and have them ready for snacking, it will make it that much easier to just grab a few and munch on them for something different. A few is better then none.
  • I was just making a list I also have started walking half an hour in addition to doing bodyweight exercises for half an hour....it feels good. almost hitting 20 lbs down is pumping me up so how did you do>?