Belated Before/After pics

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • You look great, thanks for the inspiration!
  • Wow! You look super fantastic! Excellent job.
  • You look marvelous. Good for you!
  • Happy, happy New Year, New You!
    This is an example of a picture communicating solid inspiration. You look fabulous! I can only imagine how great you must be feeling. Thank you for sharing this good news.

TamiL, Like you, I've found I feel better and tend to lose weight more easily when limiting or avoiding heavy carbs altogether - particularly sugar and most grains.

Your post is just what I needed to read today.

Keep up the good work,

Jean
  • Wow
    That is what I am talking about! You look great. I just signed up to this website today and that is such an inspirational transformation!!! Great job!!!!
  • Congratulations!!! It must feel wonderful to have accomplished your goal.
  • Wow! You look fantastic! Great job
  • I love skinny jeans, yet haven't been able to wear them in forever. I'm pretty short, 5'2" so they always looked good when I was thin. You should definitely rock the skinny jeans, especially if you feel confident enough to do it.
  • Amazing!!! Gave me motivation for today!!
  • you look great and younger!!!
  • Wow you look Great!!! I also started at 191, OMG that was my highest number ever. I am down 12 pounds so far. You give me great inspiration.!!
  • You do look great. Congratulations! I am certain that you must feel amazing also.
  • congratulations
  • Thank you Yes, I do feel amazing right now. I have gained back a few pounds over the last few months and am at a happy place with myself. I had gotten into a mindset that just a few more pounds and I'll look better. The terrible truth is, I didn't look better and the compliments started going negative. I decided to maintain my weight in the mid 120's because that is where my clothes fit best and my boobs look better, LOL Good luck to each of you on achieving your goals.....we can do this!!!
  • Congratulations. You looking fantastic!!