Who else is excited for 2010 and what are you excited for??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am excited to move into my new apartment on the beach in january!

I am excited to be in much better shape and feeling better and actually *going* to said beach!

I am excited because I just got a new job that I start in january that will triple my income and I will finally not be treading water anymore - I'll actually be DRAINING the water that has almost drowned me for the past 6 years.

I think 2010 will be a great year!
    What are you looking forward to?
  • You'll have fun! My friend did that for a year or two (took an apartment near the beach, even though it was high rent and a studio!) and she enjoyed it. It's not just being by the beach, but also the whole community and shop to walk around to and stuff.
  • I know most of you wont/cant relate to most of this but here is what I am excited for.

I am excited to get this weight off once and for all.
    I am excited to reward myself with a new horse when I lose 40-50 pounds (we just bought a farm this fall)
    I am excited to get baby chicks and raise them to eat
    I am excited to get a new show dog, a puppy.
    I am excited to go to my family reunion in September and not be the fattest person there.
  • I am excited to hopefully get my career started next year!
    I am excited to get the rest of this weight off!

With those two things life will be a lot better (I hear ya about drowning) and then who knows what else will come from that
  • I'm excited to finish my weight loss journey, but mostly I'm excited to just get 2009 over-it's been long, stressful, and very,very sad.
  • i am excited for 2010, because I will no longer be a freshman Nursing Student...and I will feel like I accomplished something finishing that first tough semester.

I am also excited, because I WILL start the year in the 160s AND I haven't been at that weight since 2006.

I am also excited for 2010, because I will have more bulbs available at my outlet store...and I love planting bulbs.
  • I'm excited for 2010... because
          • I'm excited for 2010 because:
            * I'm getting married
            * The olympics are in my city and I think it will be an exciting time
            * I will hopefully be buying a house this year
          • In 2010 I'll be at a healthy weight for the first time in over 10 years!
          • I am excited to finally, hopefully, get to tackle my weight loss full out. I had back surgery a few days ago and hopefully next year I will be able to slowly increase my workout abilities to help my weight loss.

I can't wait to get back to the gym. It will be slow going but I am ok with that.
          • I'm excited for 2010 because I plan on it being the last year I spend fat!

I'm excited because I have a job I love and I plan on enjoying it all year and maybe getting a raise.

There are awesome people at my fantastic job and I'm excited to hang out with them outside of work.

I'm excited to get into shape in 2010. I've never been able to do anything athletic, in 2010 I will be athletic.
          • I actually really enjoyed 2009. It was kind of an emotional roller coaster sometimes, but I think I grew a lot and figured out where I want to go in life

For 2010 I'm looking forward to reaching my weightloss goal and maintaining it. If I keep up my rate of weightloss (I've lost a solid 2lbs for the last month), I should reach my final goal by my birthday in March!

I'm also VERY much looking forward to my boyfriend coming home from his deployment to Iraq. That's not until October though, so right now I'm excited about when he comes home on R&R leave in June or July.
          • Im looking forward to a lot of changes. Im used to taking care of everyone else and being their support that I forget about me . . . . but that way of thinking is leaving at 11:59!
            A healthier, smarter more active lifestyle
            A career change to what I really love
            Another year with my little guy

its already looking good
          • Aaaaahhhhh..... I'm excited for 2010 because:

As of this past weekend, I closed my barber shop. I was not prepared for how much I would miss being at home and went to work because I missed my son being home with me (he started kindergarden). So, with the shop closed, I'm looking forward to:

Being at home with my own fridge and being able to stick to my diet and eat right
            Starting an exercise routine I can stick to
            Getting my house reorganized and having it be clean for a change
            Painting my living room, kitchen and daughter's bedroom
            Sewing the curtains I have material for for my bedroom
            Plannign fun things to do with the kids when they come home from school
            Feeling healthier and having my clothes fit
            Getting back in touch with myself and recentering myself
            Having just a few quality customers to do at their houses for mad money
            Being able to be the mom my kids deserve (I have no idea how working moms have it so together)
          • I'm excited for 2010 because:

~ I will be 40!
            ~ I'm going to get fit and thin again
            ~ I'm looking forward to Fest and seeing lots of people
            ~ I'm looking forward to the Dells not being uncomfortable in my fat swimsuit
            ~ I'm going to finish funding an EF
            ~ another year with hubby and the kids