2 days... 8 miles

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • and 900 calories burned...

WOOT WOOT!!!!

Got the 3 mile ab one from the library today and did it along with my 1 mile one. Sweet!!!! I got a good sweat. Tired. Little sore. Very pumped up and happy!!!!! I'm planning on doing 20 miles a week (4 miles/5 days) and that's about 2500 calories burned! I like that!!!

I'm REALLY REALLY hoping this will jolt my body to ditching it's very annoying plateau... wish me luck!
  • Awesome!!
  • LUCK coming your way...
  • Wooooohoooo~Sounds great! Good Luck ~YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • ah-mazing!!!!! you're officially my inspiration!
  • Sending happy thoughts in your direction!
  • Dang woman, you are going to shrink away to nothing!!
  • Good luck, but you don't need it You are doing some serious butt kicking!!!
  • Quote: Dang woman, you are going to shrink away to nothing!!
    how about around 150... lol!!!! Tired of just waiting for this stupid plateau to break when I KNOW I can do something about it!!!
  • Good luck!
  • That's it dear friend. No resting on your laurels. SHAKE THINGS UP - up and OUT and OFF - of you - the weight that is...

Ummm, meant to ask you - how's the strength training coming along? Did you ever purchase that resistance band?
  • Yes I am doing strength training 3 times a week with resistance bands. A routine that was planned out for me by my personal trainer.

Unfortunately JUST when I started doing that... it got COLDER than heck and all my CARDIO went right out the window.

I NEED both apparently... strength AND cardio!!!!! Here's hoping the combo of the two gets my butt shrinking... more that is
  • whoo hoo!! that is awesome
  • Oh absolutely. We need both. Cardio is a GREAT calorie - FAT burner. VITAL.
  • Wow, talk about some serious motivation! Before you know it you'll be down in the 20?s...