What to do when you've abused your points??

• I've been in WW for 6 months, and they have gone well. Last week I was down 33lbs. However with the holidays, confusing men. I've gotten out track horribly in just a few days. Yesterday only, I had my compan's xmas party... Today I counted and I ate well over 110pts (when I should be eating 19)... and in the weekend it had not been much better. I think I gained this week 5 lbs. And I super anxious about everything... and food is what seems more soothing
    I'm trying to track, and think all the positive thoughts, but it's hard and scary.. How all of a sudden I've fallen..
  • I did the same thing and am struggling with getting back on track and afraid of going to a weigh-in. Any advice on facing the scale and counting again???
  • I faced the scale last week. I knew I had gained weight and the old me would have skipped weigh in. But I didn't. I was up two pounds. At the meeting when she asked for accomplishments and I raised my had and told all that I had gained two pounds...but I was there. Huge for me. I've pretty much stayed on track this week. I have realized my goal is to maintain during the holidays and pick back up again in January. I still count points but with the realization that these meals out are killing me...even when I order the healthiest thing on the menu.

Good luck!
  • Just weigh in, then put it behind you. You can't undo the past but you can start doing better right now!
  • The only way to move forward is to acknowledge where you're at! Be strong, step on, and then move on!!
  • As my leader said this week... You can't be perfect all the time. Lapse can lead to relapse, which can lead to collapse... If you do better this year than last year during the holidays, you're that much ahead! Good luck!
  • I agree. Go to a meeting and get weighed in. The longer you put off going, the harder it will be for you to go back. You had a slip up, but it is nothing that you can't fix. It will be scary at first, but you can do it. And go back to book 1 and it will be like starting over.