Best NSV in the whole world

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • One of my main reasons for losing weight is to be be able to have a baby. I have PCOS and it causes problems with ovulating. I have not ovulated normally for years. Today I am ovulating on my own, with no drugs. In January I am going to talk to the doc to see if I am healthy enough now to work on getting pregnant.
  • How awesome! Let us know what the doc says! This too, is one of my motivations for getting thinner. I don't know if I have PCOS or not, as I have not tried to conceive yet, but I do want to be healthier before I attempt it. I'm hoping that in 2 years we'll be able to start trying.
  • That is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have everything crossed for you!!!!
  • Well good luck!! Hoefully you will be able to start trying to concieve very soon
  • That's great Roxy!
  • That is awesome. Congratz
  • Yep. You totally got the prize for best NSV EVER!!
  • This is such exciting news!!! And you are so right to work on your health before you get pregnant!!! It makes a world of difference.
  • Great news - congratulations! I hope this is the first in a series of great announcements from you.
  • Congrats!!
  • That is wonderful news! Congrats!
  • That is so incredibly awesome! Good luck!
  • Wow - congrats! And good luck!
  • I am thrilled for you. I hope your baby dreams come true soon.
  • Thanks everyone. I can't wait to discuss it with the doc. There will eventually be babies either way though. We have decided that if I am not pregnant by January 2011, we are going to start working on adoption.