Weight Loss Buddies VI

You're on Page 28 of 28
Go to
  • Finally back to eating somewhat normally, thanks for the support. I'm slowing preparing for the thought of eating every day and facing temptations every day. At least, when sick and nauseous, I didn't have that problem!! Temptations are so easy to say no to... when you're on the Biggest Loser or in front of junk food! When it's in every day life, it just sneaks on you. Next thing you know, you've had 2 chocolate bars or ice cream, or just high-caloric tasty cuisine. Yuk and yummy.

staccie -- wow! 10lbs! that's amazing!

takeadeepbreath - your recipe sounds yummy..

Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • Wow! Where did everybody go?
  • Hey, sorry I have been MIA. They let two people go at work and how it was handled left me a little stressed. I am going to attempt to get back into the groove.

I hope everyone is doing okay.
  • Howdy, girls! Just got back from vacation in Costa Rica and we had a blast. Hope everyone's doing well!
  • Looks like everyone has been MIA, I stepped away for a bit. Still trying to go strong losing but TOM is here so its pretty much at a stand still this week.
  • Hello? Anybody out there?
  • Ok so I'm not crazy. I thought there was something wrong with the site! HaHa! I have been MIA too. Mom, work, friend and phone stuff. BTW-I have a new phone so I can check in now! Unfortunately, I have to start over. UGH! I'm going to wait till Friday to weigh-in and begin again.
  • So it looks like this thread is officially dead
    Sad day!