Onderland Challenge

You're on Page 7 of 31
Go to
  • Add another challenge? Why not! ^^

SW: 216.4
    CW: 212.0 (-1.8 lbs / -4.4 lbs)
    GW: 199

13 lbs left to Onederland.
  • I'd love to join in the challenge! I haven't been under 200 since the summer of 2001... Hard to believe it's been 8+ years.

SW: 229.6
    GW: 199
  • Hi, Matilda! It's Kai. How's your training coming along? Have you found any 5Ks in your area, yet that you want to walk/jog?

Layddi - Thanks for your comment about my poem.

Dandk0 - I know about the weekend binges. Every now and then, they seem to plague me.

VickieLou - Hang in there. It'll come off. I once had a stall of 3 weeks before I saw a loss. The scale will move for you soon.

Eliana - Congrats!

I hope to see the scale move this week, too...At least -2 lbs!
  • OMG!!!!!!!!!
    Today went horrible!
    I'm all stressed out, and have not stopped eating all day.
    Holidays are supposed to be happy, but I have to say this whole year has been crappy! I'll be happy just to stay the same, but I think the scale is going the other direction "Waaaaaa-haaaaa"
    You know when you can feel it?
    that's how I feel.
  • Kai- I have found numerous walking marathons in my area. Im going to sign up for them. I am so happy that I found out about them. I think that will motivate me more on my journey. Thanks for asking!

Layddi - Just keep plugging away hun. Get back up and try again. Dont let one day mess up your entire program.

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEBIES!!!!!!!!!

I have been doing great with diet and fitness I got an hour and a half in at the gym today so hopefully I will see a loss next week when I weigh in. I dont like weighing in as often as most because when I dont see the scale moving I tend to get upset. SO hopefully I see something soon.
  • Quote: Kai- I have found numerous walking marathons in my area. Im going to sign up for them. I am so happy that I found out about them. I think that will motivate me more on my journey. Thanks for asking!

Layddi - Just keep plugging away hun. Get back up and try again. Dont let one day mess up your entire program.

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEBIES!!!!!!!!!

I have been doing great with diet and fitness I got an hour and a half in at the gym today so hopefully I will see a loss next week when I weigh in. I dont like weighing in as often as most because when I dont see the scale moving I tend to get upset. SO hopefully I see something soon.
    I know what you mean about the scale...sometimes, I really watch it wayyyy too much, so I've started weighing just twice a week. I'll weigh later on this week and hopefully see a 2 lb loss.
  • Hi ladies!

I'm still here, but life is busy so I have to cut down on fun internet time We've been snowed in a bit today, so I don't have to work (yay!), but I have plenty of stuff to do at home, so no rest for the wicked, hehe.

Food: I've been pretty much OP over the last few days. Tuesday was really full and busy - I was eating sensibly and felt great on Tuesday evening when I got back home. But yesterday, UGH! I was so tired, couldn't get anything done. I don't know if this was because I need to eat more? Tuesday was just such a great day: I'd love it if I could get Mon-Fri like that

I'm hovering around 207-208: I'm focussing on eating right and not stressing about what the scale says each morning

Keep going ladies! VickieLou - *HUG* I know it's a few days late, forgive me You can do this. YOU are the person in control of your body. Don't forget that - and eventually the scale will show how your body is co-operating
  • SalsaChip I feel you, I've been hovering around 215-204 for the past 2 years, it's fustrating! not to mention these days or should I say this past year has been sooooo stressfull.....uuuugghhhh!
    I always say this time of year, "next year will be better"
    "Crossing my fingers"

"Ladies good luck! and sending positive vibes your way!"
  • I've been slacking but, hopefully I'm over it!

SW 231
    CW 232.4
    GW 199
  • Arghghgh. I just joined this challenge last week all high hopes and twinkly. Now I have to report in that this has been the WORST WEEK since I started this weight loss journey last March.

I just spent 3 days driving from NY to Florida. I thought I ate pretty well but -- of course -- I did sit on my butt for 3 full days. Still. I GAINED 7 (SEVEN) pounds. How is this even possible? I did not go crazy eating. I'm not a water-weight gainer, and in this 9 months since I've been losing weight I've never gained more than a pound.

Needless to say, my planned two-pound loss for this week did not happen. I'm not going to re-set my ticker or my onederland goal. I'm hoping this weird weight gain will come off as quickly as it went on. (please-please-please) I was stuck in the 230's like forever, and finally broke into the 220's ... but the 230's sucked me back. I'm so upset.
  • CJZee I know what you mean. I have been in the 220 - 230 for a couple of months. I finally was back in the 220's and now I've gained back some weight and in 230's again. I'm getting tired of moving my weight ticker up, instead of down too. Let's just keep trying eventually it will be back in the 220's. Hope everyone else isn't struggling like we are this week.
  • I'm sorry guys! But reports like these are nice to show us all that it happens to everyone and isn't a time to give up. Good work for plodding through. I don't know why our bodies hang on so tightly.
  • Well, I wish I could report some good news today, but I can't. I got really depressed about my weight today, and I ended up eating Off Plan. I actually got up and made a trip to the grocery store...all the while kicking myself in the butt as I paid for sugary foods...then I got upset with myself in the car...and I still came home and ate the sugary foods. Can you say, pre-meditated? I know I have to let this day go, and prepare to be back OP tomorrow.
  • Lost .2 pounds again. But that's nearly a half a pound in two weeks. I rather like this counting in ounces business. At least I see some type of movement.
  • Quote: Arghghgh. I just joined this challenge last week all high hopes and twinkly. Now I have to report in that this has been the WORST WEEK since I started this weight loss journey last March.

I just spent 3 days driving from NY to Florida. I thought I ate pretty well but -- of course -- I did sit on my butt for 3 full days. Still. I GAINED 7 (SEVEN) pounds. How is this even possible? I did not go crazy eating. I'm not a water-weight gainer, and in this 9 months since I've been losing weight I've never gained more than a pound.
    Yay! It seems to be coming off really fast as I've lost 5 pounds in two days and I know that's NOT possible if it's fat. The sitting and driving for 3 full days must have contributed to it somehow. Only two more pounds to go to be back where I started.