New Sayonara to the 140's challenge

You're on Page 27 of 29
Go to
  • So after last week, I came home at 145...I went to the gym, but the food was a nightmare. So on monday I started back on track. I got a gym membership, I've gone every day, I've done cardio and weight lifting every day. The only problem is that now that I'm home...my scale isn't accurate!!! In the bathroom today it said I was 140.0, in the kitchen it said 143.8 (both after the gym), and in the basement before I went to the gym it said 144.4. I think I'm just going to have to carry my scale into the kitchen when I want to weigh myself! But I'm getting back on track!
  • yay string bean hearin that keeps me motivated! we can do this!

samantha~! thats great that you are getting back on track
  • So, just weighed myself on my 'favorite' scale (the upstairs bathroom one, which is always kind to me, and the newest, so it must be accurate, right?!) and...139.8!! Woo hoo!!! I weighed myself 3 times in a row and the exact same number came up each time. But, I'm not leaving this thread yet - I don't feel 'safe enough' in the 130s, if that makes sense.
    energie - we're soooooo close!!
    samantha - sounds like you'll be moving to the 130s thread very soon as well!
    Good job everyone!!
  • ^don't say anything!! you'll jinx me! hopefully this is the actual time I'll hit the 130s....I've been bouncing around between 140 and 143 for a good month and a half now! I weighed 143.8 yesterday. I'll weigh in after the gym today, I just ate a bowl of raisin bran haha. But I am moving back down which is good, and no bad things in sight!
  • Got new batteries for both electronic scales in the house...then weighed myself (unfortunately after I had lunch!) 140.4 on the downstairs scale and 139.4 on the upstairs one...same clothes on and within 5 minutes...I guess there's less gravity pull when you weigh yourself upstairs! Until the downstairs one reads under 140, I'm not moving from this thread!!
  • Hi 140s-ers. I was at 147 but had a few glasses of wine last night -- now 148. What's really dumb is that I let some guy pal stand me up, then I sat home alone with the vino. To add insult to injury, I cut short a 4-hour hike to get home, shower, primp. Then he called 40 minutes after pick up time to say he wasn't going. Argh! So I compromised my exercise AND diet for this loser! Dumb! Life is short!

Anyway, my goal for June 1 is 146.
  • I'm sorry crimsons, that sucks, I would be a little pissed too.

I wanted to be under 140 on the 1st of June so bad but I don't think it will happen. I hope I will at least be close.
  • Well, it may be my time to say good bye to this thread. I was 141 this morning, went to the gym, and then weighed myself, and the scale is now saying 139.6! I'm going to wait to see what it is tomorrow, and if it's stays, then I'm counting it!
  • I had a hard weekend and stayed at 145. I know what happened, though. Lost series finale snacks happened.
  • Hi 140s-ers! I'm planning to stay with you til June 12, then join the 130s-ers. What a great forum. It's really helping me to stay committed.
  • Alright everyone, I'm still at 139.6-139.8, so I'm moving on to the 130's thread! Best of luck to you all and see you soon!
  • I'm 140.6 pounds! yay. I should be in the 130s soon as well.
  • Shiz.

I'm back baby.
    Moving in with your boyfriend for the first time, coupled with laziness... takes 138 and turns it into 148.
  • ...damnit, I'm the only 140?

Okay. I can just post to myself then.

145.6 this morning, TOM water weight must've dropped off, combined with a semi-healthy day of about 1600 calories. Should be aiming for closer to 1200, but 1600 at least maintains, and stops the downward spiral of weight gain and self-loathing!
  • lol, you're not the only 140, we're all just sick o this thread. LOL.

I've dropped a few pounds that last few days, which is ddd and which I don't expect to stick