New Sayonara to the 140's challenge

You're on Page 24 of 29
Go to
  • Oh, no! Our thread was hiding!

146.2 this morning. Love it. at this rate I am pretty sure that if I absolutely bust it I can get down another pound by the end of the week.

How is everyone else doing?
  • I'm gonna join you guys...have seen below 150 for a couple of days now This morning was 148.8! I am trying my first Zumba class tonight and am super excited about it!! I just know I'm gonna love it.
  • Woot! Good to see you again! Congrats on making it here.

I am a tad shocked. I know I just posted like 6 hours ago, but somehow between this morning and now I have... dropped 1.2 pounds of water weight? I just reached my birthday goal of 145 even.

Does anyone else get lower weights later in the day than in the morning?
  • I'm still at 143.6. I've caught a plateau more with my eating. I'm snacking too much. I don't go crazy over, with my calorie counter it just more puts me at losing about 1lb a week. I'm drinking water and such. I need help with this and I don't know where to start!
  • Hey ladies! Weighed myself this morning and I wasnt expecting results considering my birthday was this week, easter, wedding showers, ext..and I was down to 149.1!!!! Ive been horrible about counting calories so I'm really happy. The wedding I'm supposed to be in is on Saturday and I wanted to get down to 148 by then..well I practically made it! I'm sooo happy to be in the 140's.
  • I havent weighed in today but yesterday my weight was 145.8. I realized its already mid April. I'm would love to lose 4 pounds by the end of this month. Anyways, I'm off to workout. I will check in later.
  • Yay, Pinkberry! Good to see you in here too!
  • I got in the gym today. Ran for 25 minutes(6.2-6.3 mph) and walked for 10 minutes(3.5 mph with 2.0 incline). Tommorrow I plan to run for 30 minutes straight and walk for 15 minutes. I really wanna to start doing some weight resistance and spend more time with toning exercies. Anyone know any good websites or dvd's for that?
  • Finally the scale has started moving again. Today I am at 145.6lb. Yay!
  • Still 143...circuit training this evening, so that should help. I need to break this plateau!!
  • Hey everyone, I'm getting pretty close to the 130's. I never thought I'de see the day...
  • SnowWolf, me too! 142.2 today!! Maybe we'll move out together.
  • Yay, I weighed myself this morning and Im down to 147.3. I'm happy that I'm more solidly in the 140s.. the weight seems much easier to lose now than it did before and my appetite is much smaller than it was at my SW.
  • I'm 145 on the dot and I'm on my period too. SO I do think I'm a bit smaller. I'm still hoping to reach my goal of 141 by May 1st. We shall see....

pink- I know what you mean exactly. I'm losing the weight easier than I did at my highest weight and my appetite is smaller as well.
  • I'm finally back down to 143.8 today...getting back on track! Good job on the losses everyone!!

Glad to see our thread isn't buried anymore :-P